Dutch government look for possibility to revoke JW charity status (=tax breaks) after JW refuse independent investigation re. abuse

by Anders Andersen 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• fulano
    fulano

Thanks Anderson. This is going to be interesting..👍🏻

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Jw organisation plays a misty game.

Have also not a good feeling about RV.

G.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Gorby,

I think the JW game is clear as day. They'll stonewall anyone who ever wants to investigate them.

What's your opinion on RV?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

It is scandalous how toothless the government/authorities are when someone just point blank refuses to cooperate. If that doesn’t send alarm bells ringing nothing will.

• jochie
    jochie

@Gorbatchov,

since I am the chairman of RV I am also interested in why you haven't a good feeling about us.
    Please explain.

We try to be direct but also respectfull, open, transparant, sticking to the facts.
    We try to be without grudge toward JW's

I am also open to discuss this with you in private in Dutch

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I send a PM, oké?

G.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Great post Gorby!

Due to their track history being exposed, I say that the WTBTS should lose their 'charity' status in every country where they are registered as such.

• jochie
    jochie

Read your PM and answered it ;)

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Jochie,

Our viewpoints are mostly the same.

We should not be Dutch If we did not disagree about details.

G.

• fulano
    fulano

I am pretty sure, after doing some reading, Dekkers won't even think about starting the process of revoking the "anbi status". The first thing that would used as an argument is he should investigate all of them, including the moslim organisations, and that is really the last thing the government want to do. Look how many "anbi's" there are in an average city: http://213.197.219.132/anbi_zoeken_lwcm/search.php?q=Islamitische+Stichting+Nederland+Waalwijk+A.+Geylani+Moskee&p=Waalwijk

No, it keeps on " pappen en nat houden". By the way, I never heard of this website before https://jw-anbi.nl

But then again , the last time I was an elder in the Netherlands was in 1990.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit