The Governing Body's Public Denial Of Being Easy On Childmolesters Will Hurt Them Big Time In Court

by Brokeback Watchtower 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Lett made a complete public denial of any wrong doing on the part of those directing Watchtower Policies I think his statement as well as Splane's statements of denial to the Portugal indoctrinated members certainly shows the evil information he is willing to spill out to keep these matters of serious concern away from their believing public there in Portugal.

I feel these videos if they can be used in court cases of child molestation will swing the jury toward megabuck$$$ based on the denial expressed to make these denying ass holes wake up and shrivel up their real estate assets quicker. These videos make it very plane that these guys are evil and deserve to be given the maximum fine that the jury can award to the victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2GQNwVVWTk

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm willing to bet that these public statements will make them the prime target of many subpoenas in the future. And this time hopefully they won't be able to dodge it.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Lett: " As an example think about the apostate driven lies and dishonesty's that Jehovah's organization is permissive towards pedophiles. I mean, that is ridiculous, isn't it ? Isn't it? I really mean it. I really, really mean it. It is ridiculous, really, really ridiculous isn't it. Isn't it? ISN'T IT???? I REALLY MEAN IT"!!!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They may have gotten away with not having Austrian citizen Loesch not being called to the stand but I think those days are over for this bunch of slow thinking delusional Governing Body, and it's time to put their money where their mouth is.

• John Davis
    John Davis

It probably wouldn't be allowed in court for two reasons. First that the Governing Body are not directors or agents of any corporation used by Jehovah's Witnesses. A lawsuit would be against the corporations where they legally don't make policies for nor do they answer to those corporations.

Second, is that in the US a court cannot interpret what a member of the clergy says is right or wrong as long as it is their truly held religious beliefs and that it doesn't promote the breaking of a civil law. Neither of those clips promotes breaking of any civil law and would probably never be admitted.

Also on top of those two things, courts have consistently ruled that suits against Watchtower should not include punitive damages in most cases. That is what the Conti Case saw and what happened in Vermont just this year.

• LV101
    LV101

As a religion they're always protected -- ALWAYS! It's just nauseating they aren't all locked up for allowing children/women/men/whoever to be abused. The country is obviously following goat herder laws on behalf of religious freedom. I hope there's some A Team lawyers in this country to turn the protective system upside down on religion. I'll believe it when I see it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The GB/clergy/faithful slave/Guardians of Doctrine/talking heads/JD's psychopath bosses or what ever the hell they actually are.

I''m sure JD is right as he seems to have the skinny on all things GB...wonder why that is... oh well. No doubt by their smugness it's obvious they've been smart enough to structure things so they are clear and free of any legal liability or accountability to their congregants and their families or their "employees" at bethels or rather slaves at bethel and pesky little things like a working conscience and a sense of duty and care.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for these videos Brokeback . The stubborn GB and other WT representatives are going to keep stonewalling the media and remain silent on the child abuse until the courts of the land FORCE them into submission by making them turn over incriminating documents concerning pedophiles within their JW organization. WT attorneys will keep fighting to preserve this alleged " sanctimonious " facade and pretend front that they put on or fake goodness that they try to swindle even their own JW people to believe in.

Truth of the matter is WT Society is a criminal organization masquerading as a " religion " - but in truth it's just a real estate company pretending to be a religion protecting their financial interests by paying off out of court child abuse settlements of JW children and their parents to keep this information out of the media - while bilking millions of JW's out of their hard earned money by the unethical takeover financially of kingdom halls shutting them down forcing JW's to travel miles to overcrowded kingdom halls in the name of what ? " Kingdom interests " . Uh-huh. WT Society " kingdom $$$$ interests " . Makes me want to puke. Or fire a rocket launcher up some GB member's ass

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe they're a satanic, money laundering cult masquerading as a publishing house masquerading as a real estate business masquerading as a charity masquerading as a religion masquerading as "The Truth" ? FFS will the real WT please stand up!

Feel free to add any I've missed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit