Chilean Flag: 4th Kingdom Hall photographed with it

by ILoveTTATT2 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

In 2013 we had 1

In 2014 we had 2

In 2015 (so far) I have been sent pics of 1 more.

Therefore there are 4 different Kingdom Halls which have been photographed or videotaped with the Chilean Flag on them.

Here is a link to my page where I have the pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/ExTestigosDeJehovaMundialMente/posts/725406827592825

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    I cannot seem to be able to add the pics to the thread. The post just stays on "uploading" forever...
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Here you are!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Apparently "neutrality" doesn't mean what it used to mean.

Neither does "no part of the world."

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    They have apparently done this in Chile for decades... So much so that I have noticed that even Chilean exJW's pay no attention to it.
  • Island Man
    Island Man

You guys know the meme "pay not attention to the man behind the curtain"? Well we need to create a new meme for these Chilean flags being disguised as curtains in K.H. windows. How about: "Pay no attention to the curtain on the window". That's what the elders at Chilean Kingdom Halls have to say to JWs visiting from abroad. LOL.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I must admit when I first found out about this I thought it was just so off the wall and bizzar, that it was an apostate conspiracy. Just goes totally in the face of everything I was taught as a JW. I think it's also an insult to all those witness you were beaten up for not saluting it just to have the damn thing hanged inside the Hall to avoid paying a fine. Wt if you read this you should be ashamed.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I am trying to get more pictures of this phenomena.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

All those Bible studies that you had with your bible study conductor now thrown out the window (no pun intended), now because of this! All those children who were scoffed at at school because they wouldn't salloot the flag, and the list goes on and on....and the biggest blaspheme of all to actually put a flag right inside a Kingdom Hall!!

Those bastards! All those old timers who were die-hards! They died for nothing now!

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    wifibandit, if you do get more pictures, pleaaase share!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit