Kingdom Hall a total loss after 2nd fire in months

by Tahoe 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

https://q13fox.com/2018/07/03/2nd-fire-this-year-at-olympia-jehovahs-witness-kingdom-hall/

OLYMPIA, Wash. -- Authorities are investigating the second fire in a matter of months at a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall in Olympia.

The fire started just after 3:00 a.m. at Cain Rd SE and 22nd SE, according to the Olympia Fire Department. Nobody was inside at the time.

Roads near the building were shut down as firefighters investigated. Firefighters said the building was a total loss.

Back in March, the same Kingdom Hall caught fire and investigators believe that was intentionally set.

One person of interest was taken into custody several blocks from the fire.

This morning's fire is still under investigation. The Olympia Fire Department and ATF are also investigating.

• careful
    careful

Thanks.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If that proves anything, it proves that joke-hova does not care about anything but itself. Had that abomination of a god cared about people, it would have stopped these fires from happening. But, since all it wants is for people to waste their resources, it did not lift a finger to stop these wasted donations from having to be double-wasted.

And if the fire was caused by lousy workmanship, that shows where joke-hova's butt-holy spirit is in those quick builds. Build them quick, build them sloppy, build them crappy, and then wait for an electrical fire or some other hazard to come in and do major damage to the building. Whether people are hurt or not is besides the point--joke-hova wants people to get hurt and die to fuel its appetite for our energy to enslave the whole world. And if that means doing a lousy job building these things or using crap materials, so be it. I can only hope that, at least, it brings shame and reproach on the name of the abomination of a god that did not lift a finger to prevent it or to uphold decent building standards.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There is a wonderful video by John Newsome on his youtube channel.

He relates on and on about how if the Witnesses really do have Gods blessing, then all God has to do is put the fire out by some ''Divine influence'' without having to call on Jehovah.

He keeps saying ''Why'' , ''Why'' , ''Why'' 'Why call the fire department, when you know Jehovah can put it out if you pray to Him''

I don't know the title of Johns video, but I think it is fairly recently.

Johns videos are simple, nothing fancy. But, they are quite poignant, direct, honest and frank.

3 - cheers for John tonight.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

The fire started just after 3:00 a.m. at Cain Rd SE and 22nd SE, according to the Olympia Fire Department. Nobody was inside at the time.

I hear they are looking for someone by the name of Abel.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'd say someone is really, really pissed off!

• Giordano
    Giordano

They better have two witnesses or the local congregation won't accept the guilty person.

Better yet send an Elder or MS to the prison and give this person a free bible study. No...... nix that................ inhuman treatment is not allowed in Jail.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Jehovah’s house burned down?, NOOOoooooo!

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

What kind of talk do you hear around the Kingdom Hall when a "church of Christendom" burns?

Let that be the kind of talk here.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Holy smoke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit