FWD: let's get JW's propaganda out of Disneyland

by jacobm 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jacobm
    jacobm

Not sure if this has already been submitted, but we need EXJWs to mobilize on this.

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/5kzyfn/lets_get_jws_propaganda_out_of_disneyland/

Posted by: sweetpotatopeachtree

I submitted the following on the Disneyland Facebook page (link below) on December 19th after seeing JWs peddling their cult propaganda at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA. I finally heard back today and was told that as it is right now, they don't want to discriminate by revoking their permission for JWs to be there, but if enough people complained they would re-evaluate their position on allowing religions to spread their beliefs on their property. The man I spoke with was very kind but ill informed about JWs and their teachings.

Let's inform them and get JWs out of the Happiest Place on Earth. You can submit a letter to: [email protected] and make it attn: Demosthenes Miles.

https://www.facebook.com/Disneyland/posts/10206477601058417

• azor
    azor

Thank you for making us aware of this.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Let's inform them and get JWs out of the Happiest Place on Earth.

Good Luck......They`re Happy..

• schnell
    schnell

Okay.

Just have someone stand next to them with an iPad playing the antigay cartoon.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ask if you can set up a table next to them advocating Zoroastrianism or something. :smirk:

• just fine
    just fine

I can't believe they let them set up on Disney property. That's the last thing I want to see when going for a day of very expensive fun.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

let's get JW's propaganda out of Disneyland

Maybe sent the Disney PR department a link to..

WatchTower GB Geoffry Jacksons starring role..

In front of the Austrailian Royal Commission..

Austrailia No longer Has To Worry About WBT$/JW Pedophiles..

WE`RE SENDING THEM ALL TO DISENYLAND!

Image result for Watchtower geoffrey jackson australian royal commision

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Doesn't ToMo give a talk guilting families for visiting "a certain theme park" but have never visited Bethel?

Maybe WT would like to do a deal with Disney for a new ride based on the Sparlock and Caleb characters.

• schnell
    schnell

Hey guys, remember when Disney was considered demonic?

• Tech49
    Tech49

Seriously? IN Disneyland? Jeez o pete. Complete facepalm. How utterly embarrassing. Sometimes people need to just stop and think before they do this kind of crap. Stupid is as stupid does. (Guarantee you wont see any GB members working that booth!) And yes, ToMo DID mention Disneyland SPECIFICALLY in that talk.

Come on kids, we are going to Disneyland.... no, not to have fun, but to sit at a booth and watch everyone else have fun! Praise Jah!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit