"Sexist" Dress Code??

by Fe2O3Girl 13 Replies latest social current

• cellomould
    cellomould

kat,

That was pretty hilarious! You don't mince words.

cellomould

• yesidid
    yesidid

Scotsman:

I was very interested in your comment about men being discriminated in the borg re dress code.

I actually thought it to be the opposite. Men could be comfortable in their pants. But women have to wear skirts. To give an idea what women would prefer, just try checking what women wear when not at meetings or witnessing. Very few wear skirts.

In fact I had a letter drafted to write to Brooklyn complaining that the rules for what women are to wear are made by old men with no idea how bare legs freeze in the cold, or how uncomfortable skirts can be. But then I lost all interest in anything they say; about skirts or anything else.

yesidid

• Lil Phoenix Bird
    Lil Phoenix Bird

Yes I Did,

I agree about women wearing skirts being more unfair. There were even rules about us wearing panty hose and not wearing denim. I wonder how many brothers would show up at the meetings if they had to squeeze into pantyhose before every meeting. Pantyhose are miserably hot to wear in the summer, too.

And on that line of thought, how many brothers do you think would head out into ice cold weather and snow in skirts? They should try having below zero windchill blowing up across their fannies sometime.

~Heather~

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

lol @ LPB's remarks about wind on the fanny.

Now I am starting to understand why there is a tendency for some Scotts to be rather cranky in winter.

Goshawk [;-)]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit