Political Corectness must stop

by Adam 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Abbadon,

I just find it interesting that they have cops cruising around with SMGs and everyone is cool with it. Maybe thats why their crime rate is so low People in the states would freak. Granted, we now have the National Gaurd in some places but even that is a litte strange. I honestly thinks that Cops here should have SMGs but im sure half the board here would claim we were a police state.

• Adam
    Adam

Abaddon, you have totally missed the point, or chosen to ignore in a vain attempt to be witty, it with your first comment about me being politicaly correct and gotten completely off topic with your last comment. I didn't bother to read whatever was in between.

Nightwarrior, I fully understand where the PC movement originated and I agree with the original principals. I'm not saying that it's okay to walk down the street and call people spicks and wops. But when people's first ammendment rights to free speach are being curtailed because two or three oversensitive bone heads somewhere with way too much time on their hands might be offended, it's gone too far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit