LEAK: 3000 buildings to liquidate. How to choose? (Watchtower propaganda video)

by Fay Dehr 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The reason why their are empty seats in K.H.`s is because their is no growth in the area and is that because there is a secret sin in the congregation ?

Or is it because the congregation is so fed up not being able to interest anyone anymore in this religion they have just given up and realized "witnessing" in that territory is a lost cause .

When the man read that scripture in mark 10:28-30 why did he omit to mention " with persecutions " ?

cherry picking what he wanted to convey ?

• zeb
    zeb

Local kh has undergone a big renovation (and made it smaller) I wonder if that has been on the chopping block along with so many others.?

If it goes there is no other.......

• nugget
    nugget

This is a little disingenuous. In our area real estate i being liquidated rather than fully utilised. Congregations aren't moving to fill space on the contrary smaller congregations are being moved to larger ones so the hall can be sold.

The financial report seems very gloomy it does not seem like a group bathing in the abundance God provides rather than agroup living beyond its means and needing to tighten it's belt.

• alanv
    alanv

They tried to get more money through donations, but the members didnt respond in any long term way. So they have had to resort to cancelling projects and making many cutbacks. This will have the affect of making it harder and more expensive for their members to get to meetings, which in turn will see many just not bothering to go any more. The end is nigh lol

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Thanks Fay Dehr.

If a woman in a war zone is attractive/beautiful in appearance, then she is in serious trouble when "needy" combatants take notice of her.

Warning to JW's: Your KH's are now in a financial war zone.

If the KH where you worship is far more desirable (in $ value) than the other KH's in your area, bet on it that your KH is the one which will be sold off - soooooooooooooooon! (TM)

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    Isn't it crazy how we only find out such information from leaked videos. The lack of transparency in relation to finances from this secretive religious organisation is appalling. A red flag indeed
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

If anything, WT sure knows how to spin things to make it look like, "rich blessings from Jehovah."

If most rank and file members were told that the "kool aid will refresh you and bring blessings from Jah", they would drink it up in record time.

This is what cults do best!!!

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Wow--they are in serious financial trouble it sounds like. As someone once said, you can only sell the family silver once. This organization is on an unsustainable track and it appears that they recognize it. Jehovah's blessings indeed! Wait--isn't he the one who owns all the "silver and the gold"?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This video is two years old (as he speaks of the 2016 Service Year). So, I suspect many/most of those sales have happened. Certainly the branches have been downsized, as we know.

I and others here somewhat had speculated if the Branch intentionally "leaked" the videos to give public support to the idea that they need money. The fact that they were produced 2 years ago would seem to counter that argument. IMO. Still I'm not sure if their coffers are running low or if they are attempting to amass a huge investment/endowment fund.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its because the commercialized Watchtower scam has run its course, the WTS is now consolidating its resources to sustain the people who live off the WTS ......... ie. the GB members $$$

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit