#2 -- It's Friggen COOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!

by Elsewhere 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

There seems to be something wrong with my other post that is preventing the responses from being displayed... so I'm starting this one.

It's still friggin COOOOOOLD!!!

The Dallas and Fort Worth area is pretty much shut down. We had freezing rain and sleet all night long and now all the streets are frozen over.

I woke up this morning and this is what I saw:

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Ha ha funny.

I just posted on your first thread, it seemed to work fine.

• JH
    JH

Are those the Pittsburgh Penguins in town for a hockey game?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It's strange... I can see my first post... but I can't see any of the responses.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

That is strange. Because you have 19 replys to your first posting.

Demonz in your computer?

• TheStar
    TheStar

Elsewhere,

I can't see past your post on the first thread either. *shrugging my shoulders*

But this is what I said on the other one:

*passes Elsewhere hot cocoa to keep him warm*

Would you like some whipped cream with that Else?

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

It's always funny to watch the Dallas folk play bumpercars after a good freezing rain, lol. I used to be a claims adjuster there, and it got positively crazy everytime they'd get a freeze!

Here in Mo it was -2 farenheit this morning when I woke up. Makes me long for a good Australian summer!

RCat

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks Star.

So cozy.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I notice the hills, you must live in Oak Cliff, Elsewhere?

It's pretty bad out there, but a mans gotta eat. I'm goin' out... send a search party if I don't get back to this thread in two hours.

Six- duck boot class

• wednesday
    wednesday

So here we all sit, my family, watching channel 8, for sleet and snow news. We can get our car out of the driveway, but all highways are dangereous. tell my son that. he's going to go snowboarding r someithing on the hill nerr where i live. Ouch. Last time i remember dallas having this bad a freeze(actaully it was worse) was 96).

wednesday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit