New here!

by Mandy97 43 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Welcome. I can speak with you so you can practice your English.

You might be better off practising your English with someone other than an American or Canadian. For example I know a couple of Newfies that will sure make your English language skills dance. LOL

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Welcome.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

@truthseeker

I am British and would love to help Mandy practice her English, not me practice my English

Kate xx

• Half banana
    Half banana

Hi Mandy, you are welcome here! Where do you live in France? I am English, interested in language and visit France very frequently. Why did you chose to come to this site I wonder?

Half banana

• Mandy97
    Mandy97

Thank you everybody it's really nice !

Saintbertholdt : Yes, I am. In real, I'm not christened but I follow this religion. I want to know a little more and I love english so my choice for the forum was easy ^^
    Simon: What is your nationality ? Thank you :)
    truthseeker100: Haha! Have you enjoyed this travel ?
    KateWild: Yes, Can I will ask you some questions about it ?

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    I want to know a little more and I love english so my choice for the forum was easy ^^

Well you've certainly come to the right place then and you'll definitely learn a lot more.

• Mandy97
    Mandy97
    truthseeker100: Thank you so much! Yes, you're probably right
    KateWild: Come on Kate :)
    Half banana: Hi :) Thank you! I live in the department of Aube, do you know ? I chose this site because I'm a believer and I love english so my choice was easy ^^
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Hi Mandy. Welcome to the forum.

How long have you been a Jehovah's Witness? Is it all right with you to talk to apostates? Many people on this website are.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Yes Mandy,

You can ask me any questions you like

Kate xx

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Is it all right with you to talk to apostates? Many people on this website are.

I was hoping that fact might be lost in translation for few minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit