It's Friggen COOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!

by Elsewhere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

You got that right Beans !!!

• not interested
    not interested

COLD! COLD! YALL DONT KNOW COLD, TRY 35 BELOW ZERO WINDCHILL, WHEN THE WIND BLOWS IN YOUR FACE IT TAKES THE BREATH RIGHT OUTA YA! THEN TRY HAVING A OUTSIDE JOB! .........TALK ABOUT SHRINKAGE

NI.....OF THE NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP ME WARM CLASS

• heathen
    heathen

I really really really hate snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• enjoy
    enjoy

I really really really love snow!!!!!!!! gives me a good reason to stay home and snuggle....

• animal
    animal

It got chilly here in AZ too.... down to 60... had to wear my jacket and chaps. Now its raining.

Animal

• aarque
    aarque

I am sitting here and looking out the window at the bright sunshine. The temp has gone up in the past half hour and it is now 4 degrees F. Last week we had a heat wave...the temp went up to 26F, a rise of about 50 degrees. How cold is it??? It's so cold that the chickens are running around with a capon...it's so cold that when I started a fire in the burning barrel, the flames froze...it's so cold even the icicles don't want to hang around...it's so cold that Jack Frost is now known as Jack Frigid...it's so cold that my goosebumps have goosebumps....

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

At 6:00 AM here in the Texas Panhandle it was +6 deg F with a wind chill that I don't wish to talk about. A trip to balmy Dallas is looking better all the time. Bug

• TheStar
    TheStar

*Passing Elsewhere some hot cocoa to keep him warm*

Would you like some whipped cream with that Else?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    It's 21 degrees and getting colder....

Poor Elsewhere

How'd you like to live up here in Ontario. It was -13 F, without the windchill factor. My nose froze when I was pumping gas this morning.

Us Canucks are getting pretty tired of the cold . I'd rather be where you are right now. Hang in there guys.

We're all in this Arctic deep freeze together

• Sargon
    Sargon
    It's 21 degrees and getting colder.... there is snow and sleet and freezing rain..

LOL!! That would feel like spring here. This morning was -18, and it's supposed to go down to -26 tonite. Good whiskey drinking weather. I don't know what these temps translate into Americanese.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit