New Zealand Begins Selling Kingdom Halls

by KiwiBoy 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS's psychological money making exploitation scam is starting to wither away.

Realistically it was always that, a game of exploitation and manipulation enacted through a single religious publishing house. (WTS)

• LV101
    LV101

Thx, steve - got it! This recent decrease is definitely a negative for WT.

Vid - exactly! They banged one out here and I'm not sure any were sold or consolidated - different dynamics or so they used to bloviate and growth in the city.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Steve2 I think the poster mentioned calling MPs because the publishers hard earned cash that built their KH is going OUT of NZ back to cult HQ. I too wish the press would get a hold of this scam.

I think they probably lost funds in the 2008 slump and with no.s decreasing ( and so cash) have had a poor financial forecast. So they are consolidating funds and ( as another poster said) investing conservatively to ensure financial bouyency for the future.

I've heard on YouTube (a poster who knows folks at their branch office), that genuine regular publisher numbers are really down to about 5 million odd.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I've heard on YouTube (a poster who knows folks at their branch office), that genuine regular publisher numbers are really down to about 5 million odd.

If only that were the truth,can only hope so.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

WT is going down. They corporate Directors know it. JW's are leavng by huge numbers. You can see it from ex Jw's YouTube activists and the new stories that are uploaded. You can see it from the Kingdom hall crash videos, the JW's who are attending to the meetings are not many and halls are half empty, and baptisms you only see a handful JW's to get baptized. They are not 8 millions world wide. WT is lying

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I think 4 to 5 million active publishers worldwide is a reasonable assessment. I would also say that there are a large number of inactive JWs on the fringes burdening WT in among others ways...just being a drag on the organization's overall overhead costs.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Justhuman14. I can’t help but agree with you. The cong that I was attending before I left was mainly older people. Wt has done very little for their youth and now it coming back to bite them. As far as Xjw on you tube I just physically cannot keep up with all the new people.

• LV101
    LV101

Question - per 'YouTube' activists but what's the couple's (husband/wife) youtube name - sorry, I'm totally unfamiliar with YouTubes but poster linked her a week ago on this board and I deleted somehow.

Thanks.

• LV101
    LV101

I remembered - my brain kept flashing, 'Mikey and Kim' video per my question above.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'd just like to state that if JW member numbers are down to a measly 3-4 million, than that is what they were at around the early 1980's!!! JW's used to brag about 8-9 million members, with 20 million peak at The Memorial.

They are TANKING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit