What happened to all the bible thumpers and arguments here?

by gumby 17 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Where did all our spiritual gurus go to?

I haven't seen any radical oddballs, normal oddballs, non oddball bible people lately. I'm lonely.....and theres been very few ...if any.... and there been no one to argue with and get mad at......what's the deal. Did Pomegranite and those similar to him get tired of getting beat up by all us smart bastards or what?Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

REPENT SINNER!!!

Or thou will taste the eternal flames of Hades which cannot be quenched by any beverage!!!

I hope that makes you feel better.

• minimus
    minimus

I GOR RID OF THEM!!! Now everyone must answer all MY questions.

• Francois
    Francois

It IS kinda calm around here, isn't it?

Did jjrizo and his buddy Pom leave in a huff or what? I was having so much fun with jj's "they won't no holocaust" arguments.

francois

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

You should be GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not complaining!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

you ate them, Gumby???

• Satanus
    Satanus

That evil slave beat up the faithful slave, and then went and got drunk. So, the faithful slave said to himself, '*u** this *h**', and he withtook himself back to his masters house.

Actually, jj was turfed by the turfer surfer dude, and pom, who was apparently his bro, withtook himself in protest.

SS

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Where did all our spiritual gurus go to?

I'm here. Shall we discuss farts?

Farkel

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah, this sucks, no more cannon fodder...argh...what is a guy to do during his lunch breaks, I ask you, if he can't shoot down Fundamentalists?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Ok I'll start.Flatulence,gas in the stomach or intestines from certain foods.

Also,windy or empty in speech;pompous;pretentious.

The first is a natural that everyone has at one time or another.

The second is what has been printed and spoken by the Watchtower Society.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit