My first post....

by Urpi 25 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome Urpi & family!

for the first time we are going to celebrate the Memorial by ourselves

Wow! You are all making a pretty strong statement!

You'll find this forum a great place to get support and advice as you embark upon your challenging journey. More power to you!

Craig

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    they think we are apostates (are we?)

It takes tremendous courage to stand up for what you believe is right in the face of everyone you know. You should be proud of youself for you have a tremendous sense of right and wrong. Just remember, Jesus Christ was considered an apostate. There comes a time in everyone's life when they must stand up and be counted. This is your time.

Good luck and welcome to the truth about "the truth"!

• berylblue
    berylblue

Welcome. I feel as you do. Love Jehovah, love Jesus, try to love others. I don't always succeed. But I will keep trying.

Beryl

• ISP
    ISP

Urpi, welcome to the board. The UN thing was a fiasco. I wish you well in your exit out of the Org. Hope you find some comfort here.

ISP

• greven
    greven

Welcome Urpi!

Greven

• dmouse
    dmouse

Hiya Urpi!

Yes, the UN thing was a prime example of hypocrisy wasn't it?

Enjoy your stay here, and from now on don't take things too seriously.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

altUrpi.

• sandy
    sandy

Can somebody tell me what this UN thing is all about or where I can find the story on my own?

Thanks,

Sandy

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Here Sandy, this will give you the jist of the story. You can search this forum, or the web for more information.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ok, that's not working, here is a link to a Newspaper web site on the JW/UN debacle.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,565005,00.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit