Awake! No.1 2023, A United Nations Advertisement?

by EasyPrompt 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

It appears, if you dig deep enough that the JW are part of the build back better agenda. They just approach if from a different angle. Part of that agenda is to depopulate, and if you think about it, JW were encouraged on that point for at least more than 50 years, because it was stressed for as long as I remember when I came in, this wasn't the time to bring children into the world and while I haven't read it, I think the publication "Children" was along those lines. Now there is some thought that the world leaders will round up people who don't go along with their agenda into fema camps ( supposed to be a safe place like refuge camps ) ( already happened with those who wouldn't take the jabs) and execute them. I found it interesting (just saw parts of it ) the new drama seemed to be encouraging people to go to such camps. ( so train JW to go to these places to be killed off in the future???-that would make things easier for the new world gov. they want to bring in.) Just rambling with some thoughts that came to my mind with all of this. The first time I ever heard "the new world order" was in JW teachings...now it seems to be a thing the globalist want to bring about.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

As journeyman said, the Awake No.1 2023 also mentions National Geographic, which has a special partnership with the UN

https://unfoundation.org/media/a-way-forward-premieres-at-the-united-nations/

I think this might be the aforementioned 1991 Awake article Gorb alluded to...

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101991643

"Jehovah’s Witnesses firmly believe that the United Nations is going to play a major role in world events in the very near future. No doubt these developments will be very exciting. And the results will have a far-reaching impact on your life. We urge you to ask Jehovah’s Witnesses in your neighborhood for more details on this matter. The Bible clearly paints a picture showing that the United Nations will very shortly be given power and authority. The UN will then do some very astonishing things that may well amaze you."

Here is a new Beroean Pickets video including info on how Gilead missionaries were sent to tour at UN as part of their "class" in 1991.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puj5QlMDkU4&t=1s

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I note Journeyman used some obviously fallacious 'reasoning':

Here's what I mean. I count only one generally positive quote attributable to the UN. Most of the positive statements are from publications, not bodies like the UN or WHO.

He went on to quote statements perceived to be positive or negative in the article. However, quoting 'negative' statements made by the UN about things that are not caused by the UN, and concluding that the article is negative (or even 'not positive') about the UN is a false equivocation.

Whether or not it was the intention of the Watch Tower Society to 'promote the UN' is arguable. But regardless of the intention, the article does specifically attempt to raise awareness about issues of concern to UN bodies. And that was one of the requirements when the Watch Tower Society was previously affiliated with the UN DPI.

• Person
    Person

enough is enough I agree with you, I wonder if GB at some point will tell that there is a New Light about UN and that this is in fact organization that represents God's Kingdom on earth. It would take some more years to prepare rank and file but it seems that they are headed in this direction.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

person..., another thought I has as to the JW being in bed with the globalist is a magazine that came out a few months ( I will have to look it up ) before the lockdowns--it was pictured eveyone wearing masks ( which isn't normal but soon became they norm ) sort of like a sublimible message to the JWs in advance. They even stopped door-door before the official lockdowns like it was direction from God-a mind game I am thinking. They knew what the gov was about to do, but that mind game fools the r and f into thinking the GB really are getting direction from Jesus and looking after us. I see a few clips on youtube of JWs still bragging on the wonderful way they witnesses were protected by following the GB.

• Person
    Person

I even think it is possible that they knew the plan years ahead. See for example Awake from 2005 22/12. And yes I know Witnesses who are delighted with the actions of GB and at the same time admit that vaccines have damaged their health. So I guess some people won't wake up even if GB told UN represent God's Kingdom...

• EasyPrompt
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

looks like they are in bed with WHO and UN...

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

🎶WHO really are U, WTBT$? I really want to know...WHo who WHo WHO?

🤣🤣🤣 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

One thing is for sure. Watchtower will never again be in any formal association with the UN DPI

Having personally attended that office at the UN six years ago this past August 3, to lay out to them how the watchtower had fooled them, …no, they were pissed. Never again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit