I'm so immature sometimes!

by SheilaM 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Friday we were leaving to pick my daughter and Grandbaby up for a weekend visit to Oklahoma. The sun was out and it was beautiful. We drove past the Kingdom Hall we once attended and I saw all these drones in the parking lot, they had finished with service for the day. I rolled down my window and yelled,WHAT A WASTE OF A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

I realized suddenly what I had done, I sure thought it was funny would Thunder Rider. So I turned to find him grinning from ear to ear and chuckling. He told the whole family what I did LOL It was so freeing LOL

• logansrun
    logansrun

Cool! Ideas brewing in my head for this spring already...

Bradley

• ISP
    ISP

The ministry on a sunny day..was definitely a waste. When there is sun in the UK...you have to make the most of it.

ISP

• enjoy
    enjoy

Feels good to let it out at times DON"T IT... I feel the same way but I hold back...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Way to go Sheila, ,,,,,,,,, great idea, .. Wild Turkey and I drive by the hall at least 4 times a day, it is right off the main hwy. So everytime we go by, we honk the horn for a long time, so they know it is us.

It is sweet little revenge to say,,,,,,,,,,hey,,,,,,,we are here, and we want you to know we are happy!

I have thought about, throwing eggs at the kh sign, putting the word cult over the letters of the kh sign , like after everyone is inside for the sunday meeting.

My sister called a cancer prevention donation place after she d/a herself, and pledged so much money in the KH 's name and they went there ( the cancer provention drive) and put about 50 pink flamingos in their drive way,,,,,,,,each pink flamigo represented how the money would save lives.

On the flamingo's it said,,,,, something like you have been chosen to be flocked, for your generosity in helping our cause......thank you........the cancer prevention something something.

Boy there was a MS servant old fart that gave those poor people hell over it and demanded they come and get the pink flamigos off the kh parking lot.

Maybe this easter would should put hiden easter eggs, all over the place, or we could get a giant rabbit to deleiver a singing telegram durning the sunday meeting. Hummmmmmm.... help me think of things to do,,,,,,, legal, or grey areas will be considered.

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Shiela

Lyin - that reminds me of something Simon used to do - as we drove past the hall on a Sunday morning while the meeting was on, he honked the horn to the turn of ' we're Jehovah's witnesses. beep beep beep, beep beeeeeeep bp bp

I used to duck right down out of sight .

• greven
    greven

Sheila, Too funnt!

Lying eyes:

we could get a giant rabbit to deleiver a singing telegram durning the sunday meeting. Hummmmmmm.... help me think of things to do,,,,,,, legal, or grey areas will be considered.

LOL!

How about ordering a pizza for the public speaker? Or call them on the telephone during a meeting witnessing your believes, ask them if it is inconvenient. Get the speaker a happy birthday singing telegram! Arrange a stripping police officer at the meeting! Or...or...or...

Ideas just keep flowing in...

Greven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    My sister called a cancer prevention donation place after she d/a herself, and pledged so much money in the KH 's name and they went there ( the cancer provention drive) and put about 50 pink flamingos in their drive way,,,,,,,,each pink flamigo represented how the money would save lives.

On the flamingo's it said,,,,, something like you have been chosen to be flocked, for your generosity in helping our cause......thank you........the cancer prevention something something.

Boy there was a MS servant old fart that gave those poor people hell over it and demanded they come and get the pink flamigos off the kh parking lot.

Well, I'm sorry, but that is just wrong. I mean, those poor people of the cancer prevention. They believed to get real help, but were victem in a hoax to piss off the JW.

• greven
    greven

lying eyes,

I don't understand, did your sister only pledged the money in the KH's name or also donated it from her own pocket? If not, it is a sick joke indeed as Viv pointed out.

Greven

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

SM,

That made me laugh.

I'm an ass, too, I normally blast my music when JWs are in the parking lot, as I'm driving by. I do this because I remember an elder who counseled me about driving by the hall with my music blasting, and how disrespectful it was to 'Jehovah'. LOL

I know it's infantile to do things like that, but it's actually a whole lot of fun.

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit