JW Broadcasting - December 2015

by wifibandit 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I've watched most of them. But I've just got to the point where I can't gag this stuff down anymore.
  • OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack
    They cant compete with Monday Night Football, sorry.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

@ 00:30:07 Splane: Issac, Rebecca & Camels

• New Understanding: type Camels =/= anti-type Bible
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I sped through it. What a snooze fest. Rubber Mouth Lett and Tight Pants Tony are way more entertaining than this boring hamburger helper of the GB.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. should correctly name it the JW Propaganda station.

Why doesn't the WTS present videos on its empathetic charity work on helping the poor and disadvantaged ?

Oh that's right I forgot, this organization doesn't do charity work, they just place magazines into people's hands while they are dyeing of starvation. Literature proliferation is more important than people's lives and existence.

There are still thousands of people that die every year in Africa, out of disease and starvation.

Instead they show and present new facilities where they train and mentally indoctrinate people with its decidedly corrupt doctrines, to train people to become their door to door sales representatives .

Then they proclaim that Jehovah has graciously provided a blessing for the area.

Did the WTS improve the living conditions in the area ? nope not concerned about that

• baltar447
    baltar447
    Wow, in my day we were expected to whip out some scriptures! Saints??? Really? You could "disprove" that with a couple of scriptures. Modern JWs are stoooopid.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I thought they gave up that type anti-type crap?

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

That Splane bit - and how he ends it is nothing more than a suck up. We laid off all the cleaners and now you sisters get to clean you and your hubby's suite. So thank you.

Still that was one boring broadcast.

I will say that I enjoyed that male that worked out everyday because he valued his body, but how he ignored his spiritual well being. The first thing I thought was that he wants to join the ever waist line expanding body. Then sure enough the newly appointed MS friend had a little beer belly coming.

Irony.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Mark Noumair, Helper to the Teaching Committee. A graduate of the 77th class of Gilead, he was a missionary in Kenya before becoming a Gilead instructor.

If you think this was boring... Imagine sitting through his lectures for Months! Glad I was barred from applying.

Here are the other videos they posted today, most were shown at the 2014 RC:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit