I got my first teaching job!

by paradiseseeker 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• paradiseseeker
    paradiseseeker

Hi everyone!

In case you haven't read me, I am a Spanish PIMO who is preparing himself to become an English teacher.

Well, I just wanted to share with you that I've been called to work in a high school and my first week of work has been amazing!

This job is not permanent, it will end in July, but finally I got rid of many doubts about my adequacy for this job: I LOVE it! And I feel that my students see an excelent teacher in me.

And this calling draws me closer to an eventual fixed job and the financial independence that I'm aiming to before leaving the Org. I'll keep you you up to date...

Thank you for reading this post.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Congratulations! A teacher passionate about their profession is a gift to their students.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Congratulations.

• humbled
    humbled

Good for you! Well done! Made a plan and carried through.

And good that you can see your value through your students’ eyes.

• gone for good
    gone for good

You´re on your way !

I´m nearing 70 and remember every teacher from kindergarten onward - you´ll have happy career with memories for both you and students ...

Congratulations Felicidades

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

That is so great, for you and your students. I've been involved a good bit with my granddaughter's high school experience and she has really excelled in English/Lit. She's had wonderfully enthusiastic teachers the last couple of years and the kid has become so much more self-confidant and happier than we've ever seen her.

Thank you for being a teacher, it's IMPORTANT♥

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The greatest revenge is living and happy & successful life!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Congrats!!! You are on your way!!!

• Confusedandangry
    Confusedandangry

Congratulations ! Felicidades!

I agree with what Desirous of Change said!

• Simon
    Simon

Congratulations, hopefully it will lead to something more permanent - shows that people who leave can accomplish whatever they put their mind to, you just need to have a clear goal and work at it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit