Blondie 3000+

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• email
  • email
    email

Congrats Blondie!!!

Keep posting... I always enjoy your posts!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Congratulations, Bondie!

and I know your posts are not fluff ones!!! Some serious stuff is on your posts!

hugs,

j2bf

• Mulan
    Mulan

Congratulations, Blondie!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Congratulations, Blondie. Do you have lots of time for other stuff, now?

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks email, joy, and mulan. I do post some fluff. Fluff can be fun and restful.

jgnat, we tested it out this weekend. We slept in, my husband made me breakfast, we read the paper leisurely. I have an ESL student for 2 hours every Saturday. Sunday more of the same and we did some serious shopping and visited with in-laws who are thrilled with our decision. Not that I am going to attend church, but they are more relaxed knowing we aren't going to try to convert them (not that we would have tried over the last 10 years knowing what we do). We wanted to visit with Jourles on Sunday, but our poor bodies couldn't make the drive to and from on a Sunday. May be another time Jourles.

And that is only one weekend. We have Tuesday and Thursday nights, but I haven't been for a long time to those. I am going to a support group on Wednesdays (not ex-JW but for my health issues). My hubbie is going to one for spouses and feels uplifted. And who said there is not love in the world, not me any more and I will correct any JW who says different.

Blondie(I saw the light)

• alamb
    alamb

Cobgratulations! We luv' ya'. You have helped more people than you may ever know.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Blondie,

Woo Hoo! Way to go! Congratulations.

Another in the ranks who enjoys your posts. Thanks.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Congrats Blondie!

Mrs. Shakita

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

BLONDIE!!!!!

What to give the gal who has everything? Diamonds? Gold? Frankencense? Myrhhr?

How about a big hug?

We love ya Blondie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit