First Day of Returning to D2D Work

by Foolednomore 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I didn't see any JWs doing Door to Door work today, but I did see a couple of JW women standing by their cart. Both women wore masks even though they were outside in the fresh air.

However, nobody seemed to be interested in their literature. People seemed to just pass by and ignore them.

• Smiles
    Smiles

According to Splaneology, the very angels are invisibly documenting every single individual that "took no note" of the JW literature. This will "evidently" help the angels know which people and children to slaughter during Armageddon, so imminently at hand.

Lovely doctrine, no?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

They craft their words Smiles. Sometimes an adjective can be left out or put in, which changes the meaning.

Ask yourself - if the angel Gabriel was walking down the street and saw a WT literature cart, what would his reaction be? How should WT publishers pay heed to the lesson which can be learnt from Isaiah 37:36?

If a WT publisher is privileged to have a literature cart, what use of an oxyacetylene torch would Jehovah approve of?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

So people in paradise recibe 1000 Year too change. But people in this is system get judge dependent on the way they look at a JW magazine 😁 There's some splaning to-do 😁

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

How many members from gb will be in the ministry?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

They're too busy to do such menial work .

Besides it`s below their pay grade.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I thought for a mo that read gay pride.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit