OUIJA BOARDS

by Mary 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi,

I just remember something weird. We were "playing" with candel light, but eventually light from other room came to the part of the table, and the glass of wine stoppped immediatly before the light. It happen in al least two occasions, because of flying curtains. I asked why did the glass stoppped. I got the response of something like: I don't like light.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I got my first run time error by clicking on this page

Ok I don't know how to cause run time errors but I can turn on a light and I can even make curtains flop around. But why would I want to.

I think those demons are pretty darn lazy.

btw, That is NOT an invitation , looks over shoulder

• Mac
    Mac

Two words...............Captain Howdy!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SYN
    SYN

Ouija boards are hilarious. Think about it. The person who gets freaked out is the same person who spins the little pointer. And people get scared? *good grief*

• jurs
    jurs

I am very familar with ouija boards. When I was a kid, my mother was and still is into that kindof stuff. I would play the board with my mom and I didn't move the triange piece nor do I believe that she did. She could even play by herself!!! I also had played with a ouija board with friends. I don't understand how or why it works but it does.

jurs

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is interesting , as always, we have believers and non believers. I guess someday I will have to try it.

Interesting what razor said,,,,,,,,, we already know the answers, so why do we need the board?

What if we don't know the answer,,,,honestly don't have a clue, and it says yes or no.......hum.. maybe that means you subconsciously know the answer but will not admit it.

I wonder thou ,,,,,,, what makes the thing move. I have never done it, taboo ya know. But doesnt that pointer move on it's own, who can explain that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit