Yearly Donations down? 2.4 billion for the 2015/16 financial year

by Diogenesister 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

Amazing how much extra moolah the JWs threw at the mother ship few years ago over 3 month period. Seems to be two separate amounts Lloyd investigates/splices to reconcile. Lots of kudos expressed from clergy class to the adherents' generosity. Who knows how long the JWs continued giving magnanimous donations but when Great 8 beg they receive. No wonder they expect their adherents' valuables. Info seems to be flying in all directions these days.

Barbara Anderson is on the trail with newly elected government official (a survivor/pedophilia/Catholic religion) in Pennsylvania. She also recently filed pleadings in NY against the evil cult re/pedophile issues - as always - she's amazing and relentless.

Great tape - thanks again for sharing link, Dio. I'm going to watch later when I've more time and not so hectic.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Thanks for this video link. This 4 people made a very good job (video).

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

its a huge amount, that cant be denied, the most important question is though where is this money going?what is it being spent on? who are the real beneficiaries of this vast fortune?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    New york44M Yes, they can spend capital funding on operations, but once that is gone, the party is over. I think the GB has discovered that it is very easy to spend money and much harder to collect money - and they are scared.
    Just my random thoughts as a CPA and accounting professor.

Thank you !Good to know the thoughts of a professional, shame you weren't a part of the focus group as they could do with your input! Watchtower in focus, however, is always worth watching and they do an excellent job despite not being financial professionals.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Well I have not been giving them shit.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Sorry, cant watch 1 hr 36 mins of a video on this...he needs to condense it for a summary and then offer a full video too....but jesus over an hour???

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • Sorry, cant watch 1 hr 36 mins of a video on this...he needs to condense it for a summary and then offer a full video too....but jesus over an hour???

Not sure wheretogo

Go to around 50 mins - it starts there.☺

• steve2
    steve2

Sorry, cant watch 1 hr 36 mins of a video on this...he needs to condense it for a summary and then offer a full video too....but jesus over an hour???

Several of Lloyd's videos are of relatively shorter lengths. In my view, the extra length was necessary to give all four the opportunity to outline their respective reasons for their conclusions about JW organization's liquidity or otherwise.

BTW, if the topic interests you and you find a video longer than you can take in, break it down to three or four viewings - just like you would a book of several hundred pages. Surely no biggie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit