board post I found amusing - the title reads "PRO IRAQ WAR PARTY!!!"

by back2dafront 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dolphman
    dolphman

oh jeez oh jeez oh jeez listen to you guys back2dafront/robyn do the kissey kissey

back2dafront your crazy. And Robyn you're a kiss-ass.

All I can say to both you is in about a month there will be a chemical weapons attack on US troops attacking Iraq in an attempt to bring about a regime change in the country and destroy the hidden chemical/biological and perhaps nuclear arsenals there that represent a threat to the us.

What the heck will fall out of your mouths then?

I mean, after all, you don't think they really have WMD do you? We (the US) are just there for big buisness/oil profits?

So what will you say then US troops are dying of nerve gas in the Iraqi desert? Uhh..oohhh..well..uh...gee...uh..i guess...i guess...saddam had them after all...uh...uh...wasn't there a resolution passed 12 FREAKING YEARS AGO that said he shouldn't have them...yet...he...uh...uh...has them....uh...wo dude...is that what all the fuss is about?...uh...

Read this:

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101030303/wblix.html

It's the Hans Blix interview with Time. This would be very educational for both of you. Hans admits that without the US pressure there his ass WOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE trying to find these damn things.

Stop being so naive

• rem
    rem
    Hans admits that without the US pressure there his ass WOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE trying to find these damn things.

I completely agree with this statement. The US military buildup has put a lot of pressure on Sadam to comply with the UN resolutions. So far he has not cooperated to everyone's satisfaction, but there's a whole hell of a lot more cooperation now than before US pressure.

Hopefully war can be averted but the military show of force is necessary to show Sadam that the UN resolution has teeth and that the International community mean business. He's been stringing the world along for far too long. If nobody stands up to these rogue nations, it just encourages others to shirk their obligations as well. Resolutions need enforcement, otherwise we are setting ourselves up for another Hitler.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit