The Covid-19 Vaccines do NOT Alter Human Genes, despite the myths to the contrary

by Disillusioned JW 23 Replies latest social current

• NotNew
  • HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Damn I haven't changed into Wolverine yet.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Although I agree that the vaccines won’t change your DNA, there are various issues being linked to the vaccine. Dozens of children and teens recently got inflamed hearts after receiving the vaccine, even though less than 100 of all COVID deaths in the US were children, about 54 cases of children diagnosed and hospitalized with myocarditis are currently known to the CDC after starting the COVID vaccine to just under 4M children. CDC officials are currently stonewalling requests for comments from journalists and the Biden admin refuses to release further information.

Note that more than 20M children have been at least exposed to the virus so the virus is not at all a threat to children.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Thanks folks for providing more details/documentation about the reasons for your concerns about the Covid-19 vaccines. About 20 minutes ago on the NBC televised news I saw the broadcast mention cases of teens and young adults who got inflamed hearts after receiving the vaccine. I received my vaccine dose about 1 hour and 45 minutes before I saw that news video. I'm now thinking the vaccine might be more risky than I thought. It seems that some of the things which are happening to some people who receive the vaccine are some of the same things which happened last year to some people who became hospitalized due to contracting a severe case of Covid-19.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/05/24/covid-vaccine-heart-problems-teens-young-adults-what-we-know/5241271001/ has an article about the recent cases of teens and young adults who got inflamed hearts after receiving the vaccine.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

NotNew, I think most (if not all) of the chemicals you listed are in the vaccine for the purpose of being preservatives, not to kill the virus. Most, if not all of those chemicals, are in many processed foods for the purpose of being preservatives (so bacterial won't grow in them causing them to go bad) and some are also in processed foods for flavor. They (at least some of them) are not experimental chemicals and a number of them are naturally present in food. For examples consider the following. Sodium chloride is simply the chemical name for common table salt. Potassium chloride is a salt which is naturally present in sea water and is an ingredient in a number of processed foods. Acetic acid is a natural product of fermentation of some foods and it is an ingredient in a number of processed foods. Sucrose is the chemical name of a common sugar which naturally present in sweet tasting plants and it is the common table sugar.

When I received the vaccine I didn't feel even a little bit intoxicated from alcohol, thus the amount of alcohol (namely the kind present in wine, ethanol) in the vaccine dose is very likely harmless. Many, if not all, vaccines include one or more preservatives.

The ingredient which makes the vaccine work is that which is listed as the active ingredient.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Just popping in to note how fascinatingly close the attitude and reasoning of anti-vax proponents on this site parallels the anti-vax attitude and reasoning of literally one century ago, as (tying in the JW connection for this JW board) written up extensively in the "Golden Age" magazines from (yes) a full century ago.

Perhaps a few radio biola treatments will prevent or cure COVID?

• NotNew
    NotNew

@FFGhost... First of all you have felt the need to label people (like a good JW does) who question the benefit of taking this experimental chemical drug treatment as ANTI-VAXERS!

This is far from reality...but thanks for "popping in" to insult people with more then two brain cells that are able to reason for themselves.

Have a good life

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html has lots of links to information about the three Covid-19 vaccines available in the USA.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download#page=2 says the following:

"WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose."

Notice that the Moderna vaccine does not include ethanol and it appears (as far as I can tell) to not include any other alcohol. I received the Moderna vaccine - I chose that one specifically, because I had the impression it is likely the safest of the three vaccines, as well as being highly effective.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download#page=2 says the following:

"WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose."

https://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download#page=2 says the following:

"WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE JANSSEN COVID-19 VACCINE?

The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride."

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Interesting, do some research on HBCD. Per the CDC and others:

2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD) is a compound that helps maintain the vaccine’s active ingredients in a stabilized liquid form that is used for the injection. HBCD contains glucose and starch.

Note HBCD is incorrect, HBCD is a flame retardant.

Per NIH:

Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPβCD) is a complexation agent used to enhance drug solubilization and formulation stability. Although its toxicity is well characterized, its cardiovascular effects are less known. It then goes on to cite studies where HPβCD is linked to renal and heart failure in dogs administered it.

Note: I am not an anti-vaxxer, I am pro-vaccine, but I do think the risks should be weighed against the benefits. The risk of a healthy young (<21) person dying from COVID is smaller than them getting hit by lightning. The risk of a healthy young person having complication currently stands slightly less than killed in a car accident.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks! I wasn’t going to get any Vaccines but as long as the people directly benefitting financially who are also exempt from any and all liability say it’s ok, and as long as the “fact checkers” owned by Bill Gates say it’s safe, I’ll do it!

Shoot me up with some SM-102!

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit