JW Child Abuse Documentary

by cappytan 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

@nowwhat? he only gets a bum wrap for how he treats others off camera. His on camera work has always been solid I've told him as much.

I wish we had a more amicable relationship I would have loved to have helped him with the production quality, sent him some equipment that would have helped improve on the already fine content. I tried...

nonetheless a very good message i hope it is well received.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you cappytan for sharing this video. On a scale of 1 to 10...John Cedars gets a whopping 10!

Job very well done!

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

Wow, what a great video. Brought me to tears several times, and made me more firm in my resovle to never ever even entertain going back.

The video reminded me the efforts of Bill, and Barbra and helped me appreciate what they started, so thank you to you both. Your courage was and is amazing.

Best Cedars video yet, I still have goosebumps.

Thank you to all who took part. Thank you.

• cofty
    cofty
    Excellent work!
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Thx for sharing cappytan, I immediately shared it myself with a few friends.

It sort of brings together all the bits and pieces in a perfect clear overview. Lloyd did a marvelous job!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Just finished watching. Lloyd did a good job. I hope it gets lots of exposure.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    Great video! I cried a few times of course. I sure hope this gets a lot of views, everyone needs to see just how cruel this religion is to victims.
  • Sabin
    Sabin

This should be put on national t.v. so the public at large can see it more readily. It was so well done. Thank for sharing cappytan.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    We will definitely watch this!
  • cha ching
    cha ching

This was absolutely amazing and very professional. Thank you to all involved for the hours it must have taken to produce this.

The most crucial pieces of evidence, quotes and experiences were put together in an uncluttered, clear and 'hit the nail on the head' way. Great questions were asked that have to make the people with a conscience have to think.

I enjoyed the music, great job, and the use of different scenery that was used to break up the different topics.... good photography. The reader, of the documents and scriptures is very good also, I give my hats off & thanks to him also.

The 3 countries, the estimates of how many pedophiles, this was all put together in a very logical, simple, fresh and powerful way.

Thank you Lloyd Evans for the great job! It will be historical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit