Smiddys wedding anniversary

by smiddy3 28 Replies latest social family

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Giordano LOL I can relate to that ,I`m allowed to wear the pants in my household so long as I don`r conflict with her pants.

Vanderhoven7 ,tiki sorry about your loss my friend I don`t know how I could cope,myelaine,carla,Hopscotch,dubstepped,and blondie,I thank you all for your kind thoughts

• stillin
    stillin

Nice work, Smiddy! Good work, both of you!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thank you still in ,I believe we are each others soul mate .

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Congratulations to both of you.

I hope you like each other :D

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Congratulations smiddy3. Continued good health and happiness to you both. I always enjoy your comments and observations on this site.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Smiddy!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Black Sheep amazing but we still do ,baldeagle thank you I do my best hoping I help someoneespecially newbies& lurkers, thanks LUHE.

• Listener
    Listener

What did you do to celebrate Smiddy?

My husband and I just give each other small gifts, other than doing something nice like going out for tea or making a special meal.

We find it easier to spoil each other throughout the year when we see something that we really like or want to do (like a holiday).

Next month is our 30th so we'll do something a bit more special. The kids are doing something for us and we will stay at a top hotel in a club room with breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails included.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

We are past doing anything special now listener we just went down to the local club and had a few drinks with some friends and that was about it.

Our highlight was 8 years ago when we flew into the USA from Australia for our 50th wedding anniversary and loved every minute of it ,LA ,L.Vegas, SFCisco,Grand Canyon, Carmel, Cannery Row, Sausalito ,just to name a few

excuse the spelling.

And met and conversed with a lovely actress Jillian Armanante at the farmers market in LA.

How can we beat that ?

I look forward to hearing how your 30th goes ,keep me posted .

Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit