Smiddys wedding anniversary

by smiddy3 28 Replies latest social family

• Giordano
    Giordano

Smiddy3 you've got us beat by two years!!

I tell people that my wife is the love of my life......she tells people I am her current husband.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

"The greatest lovers are those that can satisfy and be satisfied by one woman for life". (An unnamed actor)

Congratulations Smiddy!

PS: My wife of 47 years disagrees with the unnamed actor...for some reason unbeknownst to me.

• tiki
    tiki

Wonderful and congratulations! Most of us never attain that milestone.....love and live on!!!!

• tiki
    tiki

To all you great old bucks who posted similar long years of togetherness....cherish every moment. Last month I lost my 42 year together love of my life second half...and it is so hard after so long together. I don't mean to cast dismal on you.....just a reminder to always touch...hug...and say I love you....the memories do wonders to carry you through.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Happy Anniversary Smiddy & Wife!!! 🥂🍾❤

• carla
    carla

Happy Anniversary!

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Congratulations Smiddy. Very best wishes to you and your wife.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Happy anniversary to the Smiddies!

• blondie
    blondie

Wow! I would have been 8 then. Your wife and you must found the secret to a long and happy marriage.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thanks Listener ,LV101 ,Still totally Add and snugglebunny for your well wishes ,like most relationships at times we have had our differences but nothing too serious and we both have a good sense of humour and don`t take ourselves too seriously.

There is no shame in being able and willing to compromise to allow each other there own space I found.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit