comet NEAT consumed by monster flare

by blackguard 36 Replies latest jw friends

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi ss, I see some of the astronomy mavens are saying this NEAT comet is the biggest ever; it was seen during daylight and evening hours, but missed by a couple of posters here. It is not the so-called Nibiru of Sitchin fame. Dr McCanney is the physicist who is claiming that comets are not dirty snowballs, but electrically charged plasma balls with a rock nucleus that are latent planets. Presumably, the electrical differences evinced a reaction from the sun which has either devoured the monster comet or split it. SOHO images are being witheld and tampered with. Was it Tom Ridge who recently warned not only about possible terrorist preparations, but also added "other emergencies" and "debris falling from the sky"? McCanney is saying that increased cometary action is precursor to the large stellar body's entry into our solar system and that he is going to New Zealand to attempt to sight it somewhere close to the celestial axis.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I would really question an assumption like increased cometary activity. Since soho has been used, of course a lot more comets will be seen. There is no reason to assume that there weren't just as many comets in years gone by, accept that there were no satelites with which to observe them, obviously.

SS

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Hi refiners fire, For some rational discussion on the subject of planetx/nibiru try:- www.darkstar1.co.uk www.jmccanneyscience.com This website, www.detailshere.com. , is sort of like an army disposal store, all sorts of stuff; scroll down to Nibiru and there's a hodge-podge of information.

Got any real science links, or just the pseudo- kind?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/CMT.jpg

BG.

This appears to be an image of the comet under discussion, its hosted on the rense site

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    This appears to be an image of the comet under discussion, its hosted on the rense site

Don't you know that that image was faked by NASA?! (Source: jmccanneyscience.com)

It may look like a small ball of ice, but in reality it was a gigantic ball of charged plasma that was engulfed by a solar flare. Of course, NASA don't want you to know that, which is why they faked the photos. It's the moon landings all over again

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.free-minds.org/comet_story.htm

Hey BG. Its plastered all over the Rense site, and heres another link. I'll read some of this stuff tonight when I get home from work.

• Valis
    Valis

I thought plasma came in waves? I'm no scientist but I do know what Harvard has to say about what a comet is...

http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/cfa/ps/pressinfo/HaleBopp.html

2) What is a comet?

It is a small body in our solar system that orbits the sun much as do the earth and other planets. It has a "nucleus", or solid body, that is usually around 1-10 km across and is supposedly a "dirty snowball" consisting of ices and dust and rock. When far from the sun in the outer reaches of the solar system, there is very little activity coming off such a nucleus. However, when the comet nucleus gets closer to the sun, the sun's radiation warms the nucleus, causing the ices to sublimate (or "steam") outwards from the nucleus from various vents, carrying along various atoms and molecules that constitute different ices and dust and rock in the original nucleus. This venting outwards creates both the coma (or atmosphere) surrounding the nucleus --- out to thousands, hundreds of thousands, and sometimes millions of kilometers from the nucleus itself --- and also the tail of material that generally streams in the anti-sunward direction from the nucleus. Once this venting activity "turns on", the true nucleus is almost invariably invisible from Earth, as intense material in the inner coma then tends to mask the tiny nucleus.

Note that comets are NOT the same as meteors (or so-called "shooting stars"; see definition in Appendix below); while meteors typically streak through our atmosphere in a second or two and are sometimes much brighter than even a "bright" comet (when they are called "fireballs"), comets are much further away than the moon and move slowly with respect to the background stars from night to night, rising and setting each day just as do the sun, the moon, the planets, and the stars.

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.free-minds.org/comet%20editing.gif

Hey FD. As you say, there is some accusation of photo tampering. The freeminds site claims that NASA pulled the plug on the images and concocted a whole load of fake images showing the comet passing safely beyond the sun.Here is one of the purported faked images. NASA left some very messy evidence at lower right.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Hey FD. As you say, there is some accusation of photo tampering. The freeminds site claims that NASA pulled the plug on the images and concocted a whole load of fake images showing the comet passing safely beyond the sun.Here is one of the purported faked images. NASA left some very messy evidence at lower right.

Just to make it clear. I think the accusations of tampering are nonsense. If NASA was involved in some huge conspiracy (why???) to cover up the destruction of this comet, I think they could do a lot better than that.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.free-minds.org/comet%20eye2.gif

FD. The freeminds site , as well as accusing NASA of tampering with evidence , provides some evidence which seems to indicate that a phenomena having the appearance of an EYE appeared in space as the comet was consumed. Surley, strange stuff indeed.. What do you think of that one? The eye is visible in the image link provided.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit