Hurting

by Sirona 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks everyone!!

I got myself into a bit of a bad state the other night and I didn't know where to turn. I'm sorry I worried you all. I was OK, I just went to bed after that. In the morning, things did seem easier.

Without going into too much detail, things are difficult for me because of too much stress. In summary: work=miserable and too stressful, health=headaches all the time and trouble with my arm from the operations, love life=mostly good but frought with insecurity.

LOL. Sorry everyone....I shouldn't come here just to "vent". I just thought I should give you an explanation for the other night.

I'm going to learn from the other night and realise how I let myself get so upset....and I need to look after myself more.

Sirona

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Glad you are feeling a little better Sirona, and it's plenty alright to vent , but ya did worry me a bit.

But that's ok, friends are supposed to worry about friends.........((((((((hugs)))))))))

Please anytime you want to vent and don't feel like telling it on the board,,,,Email me,,, believe me, I get that way alot,,,,,,,, There have been many times I poured my soul out here. I thank Simon for that edit button.

I would find myself after I thought about , going back and erasing the whole thing. I know that is wrong to do but , some things I just didnt want on the board ya know.

This board is very good to help with alot of issues and to vent, but there are somethings that you can only share with certain people, trust issues I guess. And sometimes that is even hard to do, when it comes to certain things.

But I think it is great if we can find someone that we can trust and will let us vent , so I if ya ever need to talk, I will listen and keep it private...........hugs and email me sometime , I really mean that ok? Dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit