Hurting

by Sirona 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi

This topic is going to be strange to most of you. I'm posting it without a rationalisation. It is partly to remind me that I get hurt so much then just brush over it. Tomorrow I will try to forget this hurt and make things OK. I would also like a wake up call from you all, if you'd like to give it.

Sirona

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I hope everything is ok!!!!! Did you mean a physical wake up call? I would be happy to do so. Send me a pm with your # or just post it if you like. Email me at [email protected]

Eric

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry you are hurting, Sirona...

It's okay to pay attention to what you are feeling when you get hurt, instead of brushing it over...

Sending healing thoughts your way...

• onacruse
    onacruse

There is no pain greater than the pain we hide from.

((Sirona))

Craig

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sirona,,,,,,,,I hope things will get better for you,,,,,,,you have been thru so much. If you want to talk,,,, I will listen,,,,,,,,email me.........hugs Dede

• Mac
    Mac

Well, I don't know if I can give you a wake up call but, I can wish you a good morning and offer hopes that tomorrow will be better.

mac

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{Sirona}}}}}} I haven't been to bed yet so here's a wake up call. Message me here if you need to vent. I'm a good listener. Sorry you're hurting.

seven

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Sirona, this hurt will return. Do you have an understandable friend to share your inner thoughts with? We all handle our hurt differently. Some folks paint, read or just take a plain walk and enjoy the fresh air. There are many avenues to soothed the hurt within us. How about a good movie, a good laugh, yes, some people have learned to self-help themselves from grief and hurt. Anyways, I wish you the best and I want you to know that I too get hurt and I handle it accordingly.

Guest 77

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear Sirona: The dumbell that said," What doesn't kill us makes us stronger!" should get his butt kicked! This too shall pass. Maverick PS I just got this off the Carlin News Service: Scientists in Switzerland announced today they have been able to make mice fart by holding them upside-down and tapping them on the stomach with a ballpoint pen. I hope you fine this usefull.

• Simon
    Simon

(((Sirona))) wassup? Hope things are better in the morning but you know where we are ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit