Jehovah's Witnesses Can Go To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Big Tex 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Dawn
    Dawn

I once was lost, but now am found;
    Was blind, but now I see.

They don't like it because they don't get it - they're still blind.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I have had similar frustrations and pain from them with two funerals in the past year. That anger just wells up and is so hard to deal with - venting is really good - I would also recommend that your wife see a counselor - I tried to deal with the anger and hurt on my own but after a while I finally realized that a counselor would help me sort it out in a positive way.

By the way - a little off the subject, but there's another line to Amazing Grace that answers why JW's just lip-sing or mumble their way through songs while you see other churches that sing out loud. I believe it is because JW's sing from a heavy heart, one that is desperate to be saved. Other's (like John Newton who wrote Amazing Grace) sing from a heart of joy that knows it's already been saved.

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    That saved a wretch like me!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Big Tex and Cruz... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I've never been a JW, and what you and others have said about the way they 'abandon' friends is very disturbing to say the least. Look forward and let the water under the bridge keep floating downstream.... they are their own worst enemies. Your father-in-law is now at peace and totally understands what we still question. Family is very important... I've lost many of mine in various ways, including suicide, but through it all love in true friendship and and of family members are what is priceless. Move on and let your former 'friends' continue to meander aimlessly through life.

• Castaway
    Castaway

You've got every right to be angry, these people aren't in the real world. It makes me angry and I didn't even know him. Where has all the compassion gone?

It just shows what a twisted organisation it can be.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

like John Newton who wrote Amazing Grace

John Newton was a slave ship captain, until the day he realized what he was doing, making money out of human misery. That's when he sat down and wrote this very beautiful piece of music.

Big Tex, Nina, there is a lot of comfort in this music, hopefully you will find peace listening to it. Bug

• happyout
    happyout

I cannot adequately express my sympathy for you and Nina, but please know I feel for you both in my heart. Since I believe that spirits live on, I know he dad is looking on with approval at her following his true wishes instead of the phoniness of the "troof". "Love never fails", and it is proven with the actions of your father in law's friends that stood by his side without reservation.

Much love to you both, lean on each other for strength.

• confuzcious
    confuzcious

This post really hit home.

My slide with the witnesses happened after one of my closest friends committed suicide.

When I got to the hospital he was already dead and I started to cry.

An elder there said, "Why are you crying. This man committed self murder."

It was then then I started to become disullusioned.

My heart goes out to you Big Tex. I wish I could say something to make you feel better.

• Jade
    Jade

Big Tex

• Jade
    Jade

((((((((((Big Tex))))))))))

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad your father in law had "real" friends at the retirement home. When I was still in the borg, I was counciled one time for hugging a disfellowshipped person at their dad's funeral. I couldn't believe that it was not acceptable.

Jade

• awoke
    awoke

Cruzan & Big Tex,

My heart goes out to you. It is difficult enough to deal with an unexpected loss and then to have to deal with this sort of stuff... It makes me so angry to hear and read how they've treated people dealing with a loss.

May you find some peace and comfort in knowing that you are honoring your father in the way he deserves to be honored. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Francois
    Francois

The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is a palpable EVIL. Contained within it is the seed of its own destruction.

Let us all water, and foster, and conserve, and nourish this seed until the evil of Jehovah's Witnesses destroys it from within.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit