PIT BULL ATTACK!!!

by chachasmum 14 Replies latest jw friends

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

Must agree with the thought about the owners being more culpable than the dogs.

I have a daughter whose home is a regular menagerie. She's got a gift with animals that is something else. For a time she had 3 dogs, 3 cats, 1 chicken, and 1 gerbil. All ran loose in the backyard, with the gerbil running all around the feet of everything and everyone. Nothing hurt the gerbil or gave it cause to be afraid. The biggest dog was a huge black rottweiler. It's nothing at all to see a dog and cat sleeping together, but the funniest I saw was that rottweiler laying on the porch with a contented look on its face while the chicken sat on his rump studiously preening the dog! LOL

LoneWolf

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Rayzorblade

Yes there are many bad dog owners, but in regard to the pit bull it's their brain chemistry that plays a large part in these animals becoming killing machines. They also have a low threshold to pain. I read somewhere they are endorphin junkies. I agree with Francois THEY SHOULD BE BANNED.

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Thanks ESTEE,

for the hugs and the flowers!!!

I think I actually got injured worse than Maggie, I bruised my elbow and knee up pretty badly...I am just happy the whole incident wasn't worse than it could've been.

If there are dogs in heaven, they were looking out for Maggie that day! and me too!

eisenstein

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Just like to introduce MAGGIE

Let me know if you can see this, it's my first time posting a pic.

for any of you who saw eisenstein I edited this picture because of the experience of Joy2bfree and Jst2laws, i just read what happened to them and was concerned for eis

chachasmum

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Hi Rayzorblade,

I meant to say HIGH threshold, not low threshold...i tried editing my post but got an error message. I was able to edit a post yesterday, but not today.

chachasmum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit