warning a sister with children that she's dating a pedophile

by Brandy5 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

I met an EX JE that was DA'ed for telling a sister that the man she was dating was convicted in Sacramento CA for child molestation about ten years’s prior.

She use to live in the same city and had cut the article out of the paper because this man was a JW. His first wife divorced him & he went to prison. When he got out he moved to a smaller town & got reinstated.

When this sister move into the same congregations territory she was shocked to see him sitting there with this single mom & her two young daughters. She found out that they were getting married.

At the next meeting she followed that sister into the restroom. She told her that she was very sorry, but that out of concern for her and the girls she thought that she had to give her this article to read.

That sister cornered the elders and asked them why they did not warn her. The sister that gave her the article was disfellowshipped for gossiping.

She protected those two girls. Their mom was grateful. The sister telling me this said that the mom quit going to the meeting because of the elders not warning her and because the only person that warned her was disfellowshipped for doing so.

brandy

• ballistic
    ballistic

It would be quite good if we could lay our hands on that news paper cutting.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

That is about the saddest, and at the same time, happiest, story I have read all day! I am glad those girls' Mother did the right thing and dumped that sack of *^#$*^#!!! and the religion, too!

Country Girl

• avengers
    avengers

I bet you're just scratching the surface, or like is this just the top of the iceberg? Again it proves the guide lines DO NOT work. If one pedophile does this, don't you think there are more cases?

...........Andy.

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

Hi Brandy,

Can you tell us how long ago this happened?

Miss Mg,

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

10 years ago. I do not have the article that was in the news paper.

It just makes me want to puck that the stupid society is so hell bent on protecting pedophiles instead of children. That is so very wrong.

brandy

• Buster
    Buster

Dittos to Country Girl.

Can you imagine the mindset of those damn elders. We've all known clowns with that attitude. Member in good standing - my ass. Yup, allowing a convicted pedophile into the house of a single mom and two girls, now that's 'paying attention to the flock.' Right about now I would love to have a conversation with some moron elder on this topic. I would walk him thru the scenario, citing WTS policy along with the description of events - his head nodding like the bobble-head clown that he is.

It always gets to the elder telling me, as though I am to suddenly understand the sanity of it, that 'we must not go beyond the things written.'

They never have a reply when I summarize that they would 1. hear the plea of q 12-yr-old girl 2. ask her dear old ham handed daddy, When good ole 'wait till mom's asleep' daddy denies it, 3. tell the girl that she should go home and stop dressing so provocatively, oh, and pray more.

Oh yeah, and if they are feeling that the daughter's complaint has the 'ring of truth' (sound familiar folks?) they may go that extra mile and talk to mommy. No they won't tell her what the issues are. But they may sternly suggest that she be more conscientious about seeing that her husband gets his due.

Brandy, these elders were just gonna wait for something to happen and handle it then. Damn that pisses me off.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Brandy,

Any details you can recall aboout the article would be helpful. You can email me privately at [email protected] if you wish. I would like to help you find that article!

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

Hi Nathan,

I never saw the article. I met an ex jw that told me what happen to her, Re readin my post pasted here I need to correct she was DF'ed not DA'ed. Also she is an EX JW not an EX JE yikes my typing is very bad. lol

I met an EX JE that was DA'ed for telling a sister that the man she was dating was convicted in Sacramento CA for child molestation about ten years’s prior.

She use to live in the same city and had cut the article out of the paper because this man was a JW. His first wife divorced him & he went to prison. When he got out he moved to a smaller town & got reinstated.

How do you find old news paper articles? My JW's JW sister molested my daughter. She went to jail, but I was so upset at the time and never read the papers.

brandy

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Without seeming stupid , the whole reason that elders have the disffelowshiping card is so that they (CONTROL,)every situation that may be brought to them ( I FEEL LIKE BEING SICK ) THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL THE CONGREGATIONS,BY HANGING A THREAT CONTINUOUSLY OVER THEM,

Even if they squeak ,they are open up for being threatend by the elders,in every situation,the noose is just ready to drop ,and take another victim , why because this victim used common sense honesty and love of her neighbour,told the truth to an unsuspecting sister ,as my wife mentioned to our body of elders,

GOSSIP IS UNTRUTHES BUT TRUTH IS NOT DEEMED AS GOSSIPP Especialy when this pervert ( P ) HAD ALREADY BEEN FOUND GUILTY ..

AGAPE LOVE TO YOU ALL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit