"Previously Loved" (Used) Mop Bucket for Sale

by compound complex 16 Replies latest social humour

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you enjoy cerebral work, check out 3D Printing. CAD courses can be taken, or you can probably find a local group who does it for fun and for work. People are very willing to share knowledge about what they love. I had a very well paid IT technician tell me that i could earn about $60-$80,000 annually ( with the right company ) if I became skilled in CAD, specifically Solidworks. 

He has a nephew who dropped out of college because he was skilled with Solidworks and was hired. The company practically begged him to work for them because the whole 3D printing thing is the future. Of course, individual results may vary. Even so, these HUGE "wave of the future" leaps don't come around in every lifetime.

I have always worked in a physical job myself, so I KNOW about the aches and pains of repetitive use injuries. I am thinking of getting into this field myself, although I am just at the infancy stage in my research. I don't know if I will ever retire at this rate. my income depends upon my body holding out. Physical work is a perishable skill.

DD

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hi CoCo!

Let's think of some creative ways to incorporate your new gray bucket into your retirement from from house cleaning. 

Is it the metal kind on wheels with the ringer or plastic with a handle? 

A metal one can be turned into a one-of- a- kind out door planter!!

Or an ice bucket for cold drinks..

or a place to display rolled up towels in your baAthroom.

Plastic...

Turn it upside down and...

With a glue gun, foam cushion and cloth material it can be transformed in footstool/ ottoman!!

Or bang it like a drum?

Let's think. 

Keep your sunny🌞 side up, CoCo!! 

• clarity
    clarity

Time to take it easy ...well easier at least!

Hope you are feeling OK now.

If you start missing all your old pails & stuff, I have a few of mine I could send you.

clarity 

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks for the good cheer, LV101, DD, Rip, and clarity!

I'll do some research into that, DD. I have 3 computers and am already doing online proofreading/editing for various writers. Perhaps my non-technical brain could learn a few new tricks in its dotage!

Bang the bucket/drum slowly! Good uses there. 

Doing better now, but I'm taking it slowly.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Please, please write a book, any subject, I will pre-order now!

All the best with your plans for the future CoCo (always loved)

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, sparrowdown! With such an incentive, how could I say no?

Blessings and peace!

CoCo

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

CoCo you must always write

especially when the money's tight

your the grammar man for sure

and writing really is the cure

Take Care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest