What is your priority in life?

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Are you the type that measures success by the amount of money you have?

People are all different, and all the same at the same time. We all want to be happy, healthy and successful, but not everyone takes the same road in life.

What are your priorities in life?

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

hey JH,

Nice Ass.

Ok I though about your question for quite a while and well.... I guess I don't have any priorities or else I just don't what they are.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Food, shelter, transportation, reading material. Something like that. The spiritual aspect is always available. Seems the only purpose in life is what we put into it. I'm still getting used to that, as a change from the wt and christian fantasies.

SS

• Francois
    Francois

My daughter and her new, first son, my only grandson. Those two are my life's priorities now.

francois

P.S. And my life's SECOND priority is to continue kicking the leg of the table on which the spiritually evil house of cards known as Jehovah's Witnesses.

• justhuman
    justhuman

To get my family out from the WATCHTOWER

• dottie
    dottie

Right now my priority in life is happiness for me

Dottie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

To become the international world champion female bum pincher,and to stay alive long enough to enjoy my fame..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Makena1
    Makena1

I'm with Outlaw on this one.

I plan on working my a#$ off at my job for the next 2-3 years, in the gym (for life) and most importantly on taking care of my wife and son.

My long term goals are to be healthy enough to still swing a tennis racket, golf club and navigate my surfboard well into my 70's. Have the money to travel, keep my wine cellar stocked, and start a second career volunteering as a mentor, consultant etc. Also, want to chase Sabine around the bedroom for many years to come - even if I have to use a walker and some kind of chemical stimulation. LOL

On the other hand, when I think of questions like this, my old JW mindset threatens to kick in - something like that scripture with Jesus' illustration about the man who built bigger and bigger store houses so he could sit back and say, "self - you have wealth stored up for many years - take your ease etc....." You know the one. Guess they don't call it brainwashing for nothing.

Cheers,

Mak

• oldcrowwoman
  • oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Good question.

!) is "The fundamental object of life is emotional and spiritual growth. My goal is to be at home with self since being Da'ed and got myself out of a domestic abuse relationship. As far as I am concerned its a life time goal.

2) to remain sober and smoke free. Sober 20 years and 6 years smoke free.

3) 2 adult daughters and 5 grandchildren and another due anytime now.

4) being a spiritual artist

5) committed to work with SilentLambs.

6)committed to support groups, friends and spirituality group.

and many more. thanks for asking. OCW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit