Above the Fog, Below the Snow

by compound complex 14 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Moster, for sending the snow! The most we've had in one storm in years!

• millie210
    millie210

That fog on the lake picture is stunning. Thank you so much for sharing it CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

You're welcome, millie!

I had to run back to my truck for the camera. That rarely occurring scene didn't last long.

• flipper
    flipper

CoCo- As you know my wife and I also live in the Sierra mountains a little higher than you as we're at 3,200 ft. elevation. Wednesday night only quarter inch of snow as the temperature stayed 38 or 39. Thursday night 2 inches of snow. Tonight- Friday cold as hell and snowing like a mother . 31 degrees and we have at least 6 inches of new snow on the deck outside and all around. Fortunately I don't have to work until Sunday afternoon late , but we have 4 wheel drive vehicles to get out. Winter wonderland up here right now. Be safe friend ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• compound complex
    compound complex

Be safe, Mr. and Mrs. Flipper!

I did wonder how much actually fell at your level; thanks for that update. The resorts must be in heaven now.

On Monday -- quite unexpected -- we had a couple inches of snow at our very low 1300' elevation. Not exactly rare but not so common.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit