Instructions from the Old Elder's Book

by John Aquila 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    OrphanCrow
    John: ....a worldly bar...

Lol! Is there any other kind?

OC, by your question you just made me realize something I never thought of before.

"I've never been in a bar"

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    John: "I've never been in a bar"

What??

Well then...methinks it is time someone introduced you to the worldly pleasures of drinking beer and playing pool.

:)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

JohnA worldly bar.....

Is that oposed to a Jehovahs bar...dread to think what would go on there...I learnt things I would never have learned about perversions from the JWs their books & the bible

doubtingbro Hmmm..(gives the game away!!!)

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    A dyslexic JW walks into a bra.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Sorry but if my husband was getting lap dances in any sort of bar, I'd kick his butt out. Some men may think that's okay (macho guy stuff, ya know) but to most woman it's no different than having an affair. Sex as "sport" changes the intimacy in a relationship and breaks the bonds of trust. Doesn't matter if it was under or over the clothing as the intention is the same.

You definitely did that woman a favor.

• freddo
    freddo
    I don't remember being instructed to write that in my elders book either cantleave.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

"When you want the friends to believe and obey anything, just keep saying it over and over and eventually they will believe it and follow what ever they are being told"

I think at some stage, many people sence the truth of what they have been repeatedly told even if it was a lie. This makes them miserable and obviously not appreciating, but rather despising the Elders who taught them the lie.

The Rebel. " When you want the friends to believe and follow your example, then keep showing them love and respect, over and over and eventually they will love and respect what you are showing them"

The Rebel

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

TheRebel - "I think at some stage, many people sense the truth of what they have been repeatedly told, even if it was a lie."

'Course they do.

They end up here.

• FadingTruth
    FadingTruth

I don't remember being instructed to write that in my elders book either cantleave

I suspect many of Aquila's experiences are embellishments or fabrications.
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

LAP dance. I know of two cases where divorces were granted, with the service departments blessings in the past ten years!!!!

Dwain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit