Muslim spits in 9 month old baby's face

by The Fall Guy 5 Replies latest social current

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

.........and then racially abuses its white mother. Judge lets him walk free!

https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/racist-woman-hater-spat-in-babys-face-and-shouted-white-people-shouldnt-breed-6463332/

If a white person did this to a Muslim woman & child, the racist would immediately be jailed.

• zeb
    zeb

If he was Tommy Robinson he would be tried again and again and again for the same crime.

Judge said the spitter has a problem with white women.. well send him back to where there are none.

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe it's like that proverbial, one bite rule law

one-bite rule. A rule that says that the owner of a domesticated animal (e.g., a dog) will be held strictly liable for injuries caused by the animal only if the owner knew or should have known about the animal's dangerous or vicious propensities, which have been manifested in the past.

----I wonder why he didn't even get a fine. This is horrible regardless even if switching from white man to Muslim woman and baby. What a world!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Disgusting. The bloody fool doesn’t seem to realise he’s Caucasian anyway.

I think he must have had a history of mental illness, which is why they gave him a suspended,

• cofty
    cofty

He has two previous convictions for hate crimes against white females.

If he is mentally ill he needs to be locked up in secure hospital for the public's protection. Are we going to wait until he knifes somebody?

I don't know if the judge would have aced differently if it was a white man attacking an Asian baby but I know the media outcry would be deafening.

The bloody fool doesn’t seem to realise he’s Caucasian anyway - Diog

Eh?

• RubaDub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit