What does the WT fear the most?

by Gerard 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gerard
    Gerard

I think it is WMI: Weapons of Mass Instruction, such as the internet.

• JH
    JH

They fear rebellion. They fear apostates talking to active ones. They fear that the end is not coming fast enough and people will leave.

They fear the internet of course.

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about each other? Think about it. What kind of person do you have to be to reach the top of this organization? A Company Man. That means being very good at toeing the company line without letting your true feelings be known. A master dissembler may convince himself that if he just holds out 'till he gets to a position to make changes, he can make some serious reforms.

Only to find out that there is no top job. Everything is by committee and consensus. The majority of Yes Men always win. Nothing changes. I think the guys at the top fears that the guy next to him will find out what he is really thinking.

Emperor's New Clothes

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There is only one thing the WBTS is truely afraid of: THE TRUTH ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

That people will smarten up and WEAKEN the faithful. They would rather have a hardcore following with a smaller number of loyal servants than a large group of independent dissidents.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

The loss of the "rod" of disfellowshipping. Below is a quote from another post. I still hold that disfellowshipping is an "endangered species".

" It is apparent that Bill Bowen and Silentlambs will not go away. It seems to me that over time, this fact translates to defection within the ranks of Jehovah's Witnesses as they continue to "associate " with this Apostate. In her letter to the Governing Body, Bill's wife correctly states that it is the Body's policies that have caused "divisions". There is no reason to think that these divisions will not continue to fester. Therefore, Bill Bowen's case is now a "Standard" to those of honest heart. I don't think the WTBTS correctly assesed the long term nature of the issue when they high-handedly disfellowshiped him. Child abuse coverups will not go away nor will Silentlambs or the internet. The child abuse issue is not small. By using the "rod" of disfellowshiping on Bill Bowen and Silentlambs the WTBTS has, inadvertantly brought disfellowshiping itself into the limelight. This is a good thing. In my opinion "divisions" will cause that policy to be ignored . The policy is a "dirty bomb". Without it, the WTBTS will be forced to sit at a table and actually answer to its membership."

• Gerard
    Gerard

How about loosing to lawsuits for sheltering pedophiles and prohibiting blood transfusions.

Let's face it: The Watchtower's altarhas been stained with blood one too many times.

• sf
    sf

Ted should fear that his supply of Depend Undergarments ceases; by the company itself!

No more diapers for you!

What WILL he do with all that Krap piling up Around! him then??

Hahaha, excellent Gerard.

sKally

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Rational well spoken former members who can speak eloquently on the issues without coming across as a frothing at the mouth malcontents.

Such people canot be dismissed so easily and the public will listen to them

• Makena1
    Makena1

Negative publicity from any source!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit