I'm sick of...

by freemindfade 36 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I'm sick of...

...Having an elder i barely know invite himself over to my house, and bring another asshole elder with him, you know, to "see how I'm doing" f-ck them.

...Having same elder with all insincerity approach me at the beeting and before inviting himself over, ask, "how are you doing? is everything ok?" then when I say everything is great, go ahead and invite them selves over anyway. f-ck their mock concern

...Having witnesses on my instagram feel the need to preach in a passive aggressive back handed way, when I post something they don't like. Such as motivational quote, or a nice car, or anything positive. They have to pipe up and say something to the contrary, like thats wrong because *insert idiotic JW thinking here about a deferred life and hating everything that makes you happy or positive* Get the f-ck out of my life

...And every stupid watchtower article from the WTBTS, and every piece of crap outline turned into a fallacious bias laden diatribe delivered by someone often so stupid they couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instruction written on the heel.

F-ck you, you publishing company pseudo religion cult incorporated. F-ck off and close your doors already no one cares about your desert god.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, you must be having a particular bad day. I'm sorry to hear that.

What's the status of your fade? Why can't you just tell the elders to leave you alone?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I was thinking about this last night, I hate it when someone drop by without calling.

Have you notice, JW's will drop by without a warning. They may call a few minutes

before dropping by, but in most cases they just show up at your door. I tell my kids,

please call, we may be having sex. My kids, sure dad....

But It's rude.

But it would be priceless to see the expression on their face if you told them'F-ck you and

the your desert god, I guarantee they will never call on you again.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Oubliette
    I'm actually feeling pretty good lately, just feeling angry with all this nonsense. last vestiges of my fade are
    Sunday beeting with wife
    Conventions and assemblies
    although this elder wants to stop by before the one day, if it happens I am taking assemblies off the list a little sooner than expected.
    I told my wife it disturbs me, and she could see it really bothered me. I played along with the first one and endured it, then oh look we got put in a new group, and this elder moved in from another congo with a bunch of other elders.
    I may not have to pull the plug on it, wife might. Just because she sees it pisses me off and she knows I only do it for her.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Good, good!

Hang in there. Soon it will all be passed.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    "I'm so sorry you've had a wasted journey, because I really don't have the time to talk right now. Thanks anyway!" Should be enough to keep them out of your home. Meet protestations with, "some other time, perhaps."
  • Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    I already know what my answer is going to be if they knock on my door: I'm going to put my hair up and robe on and say."I wish you'd called first, I can't have you in because I'm vomiting and diarrhea-ing again."
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

yea sorry brother that day isn't going to work for me, saturday is all booked. I'll be worshipping Satan, while having a drunken drug fueled orgy with apostates on a jw.org flag before making and all you can eat blood buffet for the orgy participants...

sorry can't fit you in.

I mean maybe I could squeeze you in between the baal worship, and the bible burning... but it would have to be quick...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Freemind my man, just remember: membership is coerced, participation is optional. Tell him "no". I have gotten in the habbit and it works wonders. No. No. No. No you cannot come over. No i wont step in the back and talk. No i wont be out in service saturday. No additional info volunteered.

Just say no

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    True _morpheus, if anything good can come of it, maybe the wife will start seeing it as a nuisance and inappropriate, but who knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit