THE Picture, Beside Your Name

by RAYZORBLADE 18 Replies latest jw friends

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

The picture next to my name is me, it was taken in a photo shoot in the woods. I am an artist, and I did a nude photo shoot to promote my work. Wasnt meant to be sexual by the way... It was entitled "The Artist Kat Newmas in his natural environment".

you are right though .... you cant really actually SEE the pictures.... I too was wondering if the face shots were actually of the people who post in the thread...

[email protected]

• IronGland
    IronGland

Thats me

• Xena
  • COMF
    COMF

Is it me? Well... hmm... you decide.

"Eagle Heart", by Bev Doolittle. Hint: stare at the snow a while.

• Solace
    Solace

My current profile pic is a fallen angel.

I usually go with some type of angel or fairy pic when Im not using a picture of myself.

When I first began posting, I was nervous to post an actual photo of myself because so much of my family are witnesses. After awhile I grew tired of hiding, especially from my own family for cripes sakes. Im tired of pretending. Now I use whatever pic I want, if they see me, they see me... Oh well, ya know?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The best musician ever.

• not interested
    not interested

the pic by my name is one given to me by XenaWarrior (thanks again)..and it fits, i bowl in a few leagues and i actualy like to do it, but i wont wear the clown shoes . the old one i used befor was a picture of my horses but it was hard to see

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

<-- It's me.

• Debz
    Debz

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Angels seem to run in my family after all my mum is one of the `annointed`.....and my granddaughter is named Angel..so I guess I must be an inherited Angel of sorts!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit