So, are you going to watch it tonight?

by WildHorses 17 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

It has a great ending.

I didn't watch very much of the story at first but got hooked on watching the last 3 or so episodes just to see who would end up with this guy and to hear what the twist to the story was.

• roybatty
    roybatty

I confess, I watched it.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder and I both loved the ending, I loved how catty Sarah got LOL

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

I watched. I was not impressed, they should have given him 50 million. They were saying on some talk show that the FOX network made about 100 million in advertising off the show.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well I guess the French girl story was alot of hooey,LOL!..He chose Zorra....But wait,it ain`t over folks.Next week it`s:"Joe Millionaire the Aftermath"..Do Evan and Zorra stay together?..What did they do with their cash $500,000.00 each?..Will Zorra keep working with old people?..Will Evan take a job as ring master in a Mexican sex circus?..Oh the questions that will all be answered next week....LOL!...OUTLAW

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Outlaw LOL ! Maybe they should remane the show: JOE 1/2 a millionaire.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

The ending blew!!!! Some big twist aye? Blah.....

Fun thing is I go to an all female gym. At 6:00 the place was packed. At 7:15 (same time I left, I know I'm lame) The place cleared out, and was a virtual ghost town

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I couldn't be bothered watching a bunch of shallow minded, dogs in heat, getting it on. Seems like when a network stoops to an all time low they scarp the bootom of the barrel.

Will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit