So, are you going to watch it tonight?

by WildHorses 17 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Joe Millionare comes on tonight. I didn't follow the show when it first started airing. I have however watched the last two shows, and tonight is the final episode. I can't wait to see what happens.

I still believe he is a millionare, I just don't think he inherited it.

Are any of you going to watch it tonight?

• Buster
    Buster

I have never watched more than a minute of any of these asinine reality shows - Except Joe Millionaire. In the beginning it was great to watch these women fawning over a Prince Charming that would have to wait for clearance specials at Buck-a-Book.

I think he got his eye on Zora early. As long as he was going to keep her, he could have made better choices earlier. I was happy to see the Muppet go two weeks ago. I still can't believe he ditched Dana week 1. And I was sure MoJo had the inside track - she was my favorite.

Gotta see it thru and find what the twist is.

- Cliff

of the "Can't spend all your time expanding your mind" class

• Soledad
    Soledad

I haven't followed the show either, but I am anxious to see what happens tonight!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Eleven minutes and counting.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think it will be interesting to find out what the girl says when she finds out he has no money.

Also, there is supposed to be some big suprise on her end too.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I think I figured out the twist. Evan is going to tell both women he chose them. That way, maybe one of them will acept him. I could be wrong, but it could happen.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

ok ok I was WRONG!! I think he should have picked Sarah though. I think she would have liked him anyway, without the money. She seemed upset that he didn't chose her even after he told her he wan't a millionare.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey WH,yep,I`ll be watching.It better be a better show than last monday.Even the talk shows bitched about it..I heard Evan found himself a sweetheart when they did the show in France,not one of the girls in the show.Maybe this is the twist in the story they talked about last week,LOL!...OUTLAW

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Awwwe, a happy ending after all. I mis read Zora. I really thought she was not the right choice because I thought she would brush him off when she found out he was poor.

I'm in tears..........but happy tears. Ah La mor.......Or however it's spelt.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

OOPS Outlaw, I thought it had already aired everywhere. I know in MN it started at 7pm where as here in NC it started at 8.

Sorry, I would edit the post if I knew how.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit