Is doomsday coming as the Bible predicts or will nothing happen eventually?

by Fisherman 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The Bible predicts that at some point, the God of the Bible will take action. This is very convincing when reading Bible prophecy and history to back up prophecy as represented in the Bible. —Exactly when God acts is another subject.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

yep--god will solve all the worlds problems--by killing everyone.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If ever a doomsday comes it will not be because the Bible or the God of the Bible predicted it .

It will be because of some unforeseen event or mankind`s own folly ?

I know Ec.9:11 ",time and unforeseen occurrence before them all"

and it has nothing to do with a GOD or the Bible.

Shit happens

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Doomsday has happened several time on Earth. Extinction level events have happened several times. If humans don't start colonizing other planets, even the moon, we will eventually be wiped out.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nothing lasts forever. Everything has it's time.

God or no God, an end will come.

I've yet to see accurate prophecies from the Bible or any other 'Holy' book for that matter.

• Sea Breeze
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    This is very convincing when reading Bible prophecy and history to back up prophecy as represented in the Bible.

No it isn't. Nothing in the bible and history match specifically. There have always been wars, hunger, disease etc and the world has been increasing in population so more suffer the above things.

There is nothing in the bible of anything noteworthy in terms of "prophecy" to then assure some "god" will take action in the future.

Nostradamus is cited as another who had prophecies yet it is all done to interpretation. You can read the bible and extract what you want to fir your ideology.

It's why we are here on this forum because the WT do that very thing.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks, Breezy. I'm not convinced becasue it looks like the book is proving the book. But cheers for sharing.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"This is very convincing when reading Bible prophecy"

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I believe what the Bible says...I may not live to see it all fulfilled, and if I can escape the GT, bully for me. I hope you live to see it, then you will know .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit