Just got an e-mail... thought I would share

by pr_capone 20 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Yep....JW's will have it posted all over their boards. Look for it to be quoted soon in a Watchtower or Awake near you...

Ern

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

At first I didn't get it... It took me some time to think about it... but after awhile I finally understood...

Maybe I'm not crazy after all.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Pr_capone

My answer was, it must have been her sisters boyfriend. LOL You can keep me on your mailing list.

As to the validity of this “email you wished to share”. With all such emails I’ve always erred on the side of caution in, ‘let the reader use discernment’. I’m sure you do the same and I honestly don’t see a problem with your sharing it with the rest of us.

Thanks for the levity today!

Cassi

• waiting
    waiting

lol.........I didn't get the answer.............*whew!* (joking) and I thought the answer was pretty quirky myself.

As for an un-named famous psychologist..........well, that's what the WTBTS used to do to us, eh?

Didn't we learn after leaving not to put too much stock in that un-named somewhere professional who agreed with the WTBTS?

Hey pr..............thanks for the smirk relief! I personally like stuff like that. That says nothing - I repeat - nothing about my personality, thank you.

waiting

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Cassi, I thought the same thing you did. I thought the girl killed her sister in a jealous rage. LOL

• wednesday
    wednesday

PR, i like it, and was glad i answered correctly(LOL)

Seriously , anytime i see posts that say "i got this in an e-mail.." well i have enough sense to know not everything i read in e-mails is the gospel. Most of the tests we post are fun and we all enjoy taking them, so u post whatever u want. If u want to put "fluff" or 'fun test" that is ok too, or just putting it under "jokes and humor" should be enough.

don't sweat the small stuff.

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmm I thought the guy turned out to be a girl and her sister...she killed her in a rage at once again being tricked into thinking there WAS a perfect man........

gotta wonder what that says about me...............

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LOL @ Xena

TY everyone.... this is my first time getting some flack so I was a bit worried.

Thanks for the kind responces.

Eric

• Sirona
    Sirona

Xena,

I'm scared to admit that I thought the exact same thing!!! what does that tell us?

Sirona

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmm perhaps that LT had best not be a woman and/or our sister???? (I WAS going to make a little devil face...BUT I CAN'T FIND IT SIMON!!!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit