Cults and extreme belief

by Butyoucanneverleave 16 Replies latest social current

• VIII
    VIII

It's going on my DVR

• VIII
    VIII

I looked on their website and they name lots of cults but not the JWs. I hope they show up...The first episode is May 28 and is on the group Nxivm. That is the group that came out in the last few weeks where celebrities and others were held as sex slaves for a nutty guru.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I looked on their website and they name lots of cults but not the JWs. I hope they show up...The first episode is May 28 and is on the group Nxivm. That is the group that came out in the last few weeks where celebrities and others were held as sex slaves for a nutty guru.

As mentioned in the OP - the second episode airs 5/29 and is about JWs.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Nice, can't wait to check it out!

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Bump

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Crap! I just realized that Playstation Vue doesn't carry A&E, even on their most premium packages. I hope someone records it and puts it up somewhere like rutube. That's how I watched the Scientology series with Leah Remini. Or maybe I need to find a friend to watch it with that night that has normal cable.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And JWs will cry "apostate driven lies" and "persecution" when that show gets aired...

Just got this quote from A&E web site and sad to say it will be from former members, so any current JW will just blame apostates for their lies on this show. Its worth a watch though.

Who cares what "they" JW`s think or say the majority of people who watch it will be non J.W.`s and they will be informed as to what a cult the J.W.religion is ? and they wont be new recruits ,ever .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit