THE FOLLOWING WILL BE OF SPECIAL INTEREST

by RR 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

RR, are you guys still working on that history of the Bible Students movement you were talking about a few years ago? Has it come any closer to publication? I think it would be a valuable reference.

Also, are these documents available in print from any Bible Student sources?

• RR
    RR

Neon, the book is still in progress, in its writing stages, unfortunately, most of us have lives, work with family and other responsibilities, and writings gets shelved.

We're hoping for a 2004 release!

As to the documents, if you go to the link I posted on toop, scanned copies of the original are there, just download them and print them.

RR

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I FIND THIS TYPE OF INFO GREAT.

The mention of bretheren,??/ was this the termonology used to describe the lap dogs of the society,there is another type of relgiouse organization called the plymouth bretheren are or where they associated with the j.w.

allso as given the differing laws within different states in america demanding direct observance to them its a shame the society saw fit to abuse them,leaving themselves as an illitigate corporation.

as is plainly seen the organization bent the rules to suit themselves in voting themselves in to office for life which should have been annualy,i wonder how many rules they are still bending and twisting to keep in office,without consulting there members.

The mention of shareholders leaves dealings and open to speculation

• RR
    RR

Warrior, the term "brethren" simply mean "brothers an sisters"it's on old term, still used by many today.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit