My dear Sweet 7,

You are soooooo strange.

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

Luv you too!

• Zep
    Zep

yeah, very good seven, but personally, i'd rather join these guys!

Edited by - Zep on 27 June 2000 1:20:44

• Seven
    Seven

Zep, In my opinion the link you provided was rude,
    crude, and uncooth. The same could be said for mine. Fortunately I was unable to download the pictures. I fail to see the humor in picture galleries of feces or listening to people pass gass-to each his own[and it's ME they call strange].

• Zep
    Zep

oops sorry.....just guyz humour i guess, hard to know the boundries with JW's sometimes.In my social circle that link would have got a good laugh....but hen again i'm just an OZZIE, we're all just Rednecks at heart down here when i comes down to it.I'll delete it if that makes ya happy!

• Seven
    Seven

Dear Zep, Why did you delete your link? Why the censorship? It was unnecessary. Read my post again: I said, in my opinion! I didn't say for you to get rid of it. I also questioned my own
    sensibility in posting the one I did, but allow people to make their own choice. No one made me captain of the appropriate humor police. Not everyone has the same taste and there is nothing wrong with me feeling free to criticize anything here. It's my turn to be surprised-never met an OZZIE who didn't stand his ground.

• Zep
    Zep

Ok seven, i kinda feel like i'm treadin' on egg shells around you semi-witness people here...maybe thats why i felt so outa place when i went to KH and far be it from me to want to "stumble" anyone anyway.Its sure beeen a long time since i've been called "Uncooth", maybe by my mother, she'd call me "uncooth" and she probably had every right.....but other than her, i cant really recall it.
    Anyway, your link was fine....i dont think you've got any chance of offending anyone with that stuff, ol' Brother Bruno now he reminds of an old school teacher i use to have.
    And please, dont get the impression that i enjoy looking at pics of Poo poo!?!?!? its really not true..it really isn't....the humour i find in that site is more so the complete irony that someone would devote a whole site to distributing FREE pics of crap!!!!!! now thats an idea worthy of a Monty Python skit, atleast i think!
    Anyways check this link out i think it might be more in line with your sense of humour judging from your Cult post.

For all those Fox Mulder wanna be's out there

www.circling.org

• Seven
    Seven

G'day Zep. Semi-witness people,eh? Now that's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. I'll have to check out your link later.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Zep, the "poo" link had nothing to do with JW or not JW....believe me....it's a man thing. After being married as long as I have, I know exactly how funny men find "bathroom humor".

We women.....being such goddesses and all.... simply don't get it. Probably because we have to clean up so much of it. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit