That old time religion............JW.Org

by punkofnice 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Vid - I have wondered if they do a purge.....a kind of cult enema.

I would have thought there was more money in converting anyone from anywhere into a zombiefied condition where possible.

The reasons they want a certain type of zombie would be known only to the paedophile loveing popes in Brooklyn.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Exactly. This is not the religion I joined in the '80s. It was a cult then--in retrospect, I recognize that now--but at least it was interesting and there was some genuineness.

Now its all so vapid, insipid and flat out inane and has turned against almost all of the beliefs that were initially attractive.

The real apostates are the current Governing Body.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Ouby - Let's review: It's a cult!

I 100% agree. Even the old Babylon book was interesting.........inaccurate I believe, but interesting. Compare that to the looney Revelation Climax book..........no comparison.

Trumpet blasts being some drunk cult leader talking nonsense amongst the trees. Laughable!!

• OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations
    Like I said in an earlier post, SEEING the governing body is what woke me up. They should have stayed behind the magic curtain.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    OverlappingGeneralizations15 minutes agoLike I said in an earlier post, SEEING the governing body is what woke me up. They should have stayed behind the magic curtain.
    Excellent. I am so glad.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    These guys also seem as though they don't care anymore. They say stupid crap don't hide their 20K watches and their pinky rings etc. They just have this arrogance about them. Take it or leave it is now their attitude and its seems as though they actually want people to leave. Maybe they have a hedge fund that is now self sustaining.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Have to agree.... In the family and off the record the older women are outspoken and scathing about the dumbed down content and mind stultifying videos/broadcasts......But they dare not say so publicly.

They had respect for men like Knorr ,Franz and Jack Barr , but no respect for the current bunch.

• millie210
    millie210
    Ohh that is interesting Blues, that is their strongest contingent. If they lose their older women they are done.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Crazy - Maybe they have a hedge fund that is now self sustaining.

Follow the money. The watchtower popes care for little else.

BBro - That is interesting. I agree with Millie.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They've gone from...

..."pay no attention to the men behind the curtain"...

...to...

..."look at all the men who came out from behind the curtain! LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit