Have you been vaccinated? Have you had any side effects?

by LoveUniHateExams 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Nobleheart1
    Nobleheart1

I'll be in the minority I guess.

Haven't gotten any dose and don't plan to.

Most people's mild side effects were worse than my experience with covid. I still have the antibodies.

My question is how many of you have tested for antibodies before going forthe vaccine, and especially after to confirm your immune system reacted and formed neutralizing antibodies?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Fully vaxed with Pfizer.

No reaction

None of my vaxed friends have had a significant reaction.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I haven't had any vaccine in over 40 years and not going to take this one.
    I eat healthy, exercise, meditate get appropriate rest so my immune system can be kept up to optimum efficiency.
    Take garlic religiously as well as organic Oil of Oregano (fights all kinds of microbes of many types in body)
    Every other day I take my two shots of whiskey (the only type shots I trust) for their medicinal value.
    Remember how in every Cowboy movie if anyone got cut or shot they would pour whiskey on it to sterilize the wound.
    They weren't joking alcohol that strong can kill basically anything. Just don't overdo it or too much can kill you. It's about the moderation. You want just enough to pickle or kill the bad bugs and yet not harm your organs or impair mental faculties. If you get drunk you've missed the point entirely.
    My wife and i haven't had any immunizations/vaccines in over 40+ years and feel great. We don't even know what it's like to have a doctor, hospital or prescription drug bill because we haven't had to use any other than my gall bladder surgery.
    We have a son that is now over 30 years of age and he has never had a single vaccine or immunization shot and besides not having to ever go to the doctor he hasn't ever had even a toothache. When I say never a doctor i mean it because he was born at a Mid-wife's house and as he got older I had to sign a waiver to release the local school district of any responsibility if he got sick because of him not being vaccinated. Guess what? He never missed a single day of school due to any illness/sickness.
    After a few years of public school, he home-schooled so it was never an issue about whether he was vaccinated or not.
    I've had people try and scare us saying things like ,well you've been lucky so far but one day your luck will run out. I just tell them if that's the case one day all of our luck will run out both the vaccinated as well as unvaccinated and we will die from something. But I refuse to live my life in fear.
    Also if anyone ask me if they should get vaccinated my response is always the same. Do the research
    Not just with this vaccine but all of them and then decide what risks are more acceptable to you. The risk associated with taking the vaccine or the risk of not taking.
    Anyhow whatever you decide, Good health to you.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Had my 2 Pfiizer jabs. All good so far. The only concern I have is in connection with the mind control theory. On several occasions I went to scratch my ear only to find I'm scratching my arse instead 😎

• carla
    carla

Lot's of people have had adverse reactions but cannot get any help for it-

https://www.vaxlonghaulers.com/

• LV101
    LV101

Dr. McCullough (Baylor) and private practice (lost 150+ patients and some in good health) has CDC whistleblowers saying at least 50,000 deaths from the vacs not to mention a million + injuries - this figure might be Europe's injury stat alone. Others say this death toll is low. Dr. Mike Yeadon (x-Pfizer chief scientist/VP) indicates much higher death toll as well as others.

Depopulating can be brutal. It won't stop with the vaxxed - the powers that be need to doxx out quite a few for the perfect reset. Hope this is hype but not looking that way. Billionaire game successful (new ones created) and Fauci's patent history since 2002 finally scored - YUGE!

• zachias
    zachias

Have a heart condition and the last 'flu' type shot I had put me on the floor.

I have a similar regime to Stonewall, above. I also take one gram of Vit C a day and other complementary supplements.

---------------------

1. The breakout in NSW-Australia has been caused (IMHO) because the warnings have not been given in the languages of the main groups concerned.
    2. Packing people into hi-rise bug breeders always was asking for trouble.

I am sure a far better situation would be there if the State Premiers nightly rant was printed across the screen in those languages as she spoke.

The SBS television network have translators of every hue. Why are they not being used?

Yes I have written to the respective people, no answers.

and i am very glad I live on the opposite side of the country.

• RandomUserName3500
    RandomUserName3500

My sister had 1 shot of the moderna and ended up in urgent care with difficulty breathing. She decided not to do the second.

My employer made flu shot mandatory for employment last year and covid vac mandatory this year. I got a Dr note from my allergy Dr last fall saying don't get flu shot. They didn't fire me. Got another Dr note that says don't get flu or covid shot. Just turned it in last week. We'll see what happens. Keeping my eye on indeed just in case.

• jhine
    jhine

AZ , some cold like symptoms after the first shot nothing after the second.

I know lots of people with much the same experience.

Jan

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I am now wondering if I should have avoided taking the Covid-19 vaccine (I took two doses of Moderna's mRNA style vaccine). That is because I have noticed a number of damaged looking blood vessels in my legs. This is damage that I never saw prior to taking the vaccine (at least if I ever did see similar damage in the past it eventually went away) and thus I now wonder if the vaccine was a contributing factor (though not the only factor, since I know some other things I did made it difficult for my legs). I prefer not to mention the things I did which made matters difficult for my legs, other than to say I have a job which requires me to stand the entire time I am working and some shoes I have been wearing for the prior two months have damaged heels.

When I took the first dose the needle prick was more painful than I expected. Within a couple of hours I developed soreness in my arm and it lasted for 24 hours. I never had soreness as intense as that from flu vaccines nor from other injections.

When I took the second dose the pain from needle prick was very mild (like what I expected the prick from the first dose would be like). I told the Dr./pharmacist (who injected me at a pharmacy inside Costco) that this injection was far less painful than the first. He said the needles used this time are different than some used before for the vaccine. I asked since that is the case, is this vaccine produced by a different manufacturer than the first one. He gave me a look of disapproval. Maybe he though I meant that maybe the vaccine was not really Moderna's this time. But what I meant was maybe Moderna had a third-party company fill the vaccine vials (or needles?) for them (or manufacture the vaccine on behalf of Moderna) and maybe that company was different than whichever company filled (or manufactured) the ones for my first dose. The pain in my arm that I experienced from the second dose was more painful than which I experienced from the first dose and the pain lasted 36 hours. I had both injections take place in the same arm.

Please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE and at least the first few minutes of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiwsv51Il4k (I didn't watch all of the latter video). For an opposing viewpoint please read https://www.aap.com.au/no-evidence-to-support-claim-mrna-vaccines-cause-clots/ .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit